1. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]OK. But do you agree with my coughs?

i'm sure they can be arranged some day
  2. Originally posted by germcevoyi'm sure they can be arranged some day
    OK.
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

i'm sure they can be arranged some day

Good man. Must be a lot of nice stuff you're getting for Christmas?!
  4. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Good man. Must be a lot of nice stuff you're getting for Christmas?!

i've had this VHS for years and years. No clue what i'm getting for Christmas. The iPod was a christmas present but I got it early
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

i've had this VHS for years and years. No clue what i'm getting for Christmas. The iPod was a christmas present but I got it early

Ah. I was thinking the DVD burner you mentioned in your Trade thread.
  6. Originally posted by germcevoyThe iPod was a christmas present but I got it early
    Xmas present in October??? Who was him, an astronaut??
  7. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Ah. I was thinking the DVD burner you mentioned in your Trade thread.

the mother and stuff had already bought all my prezzies before I could drop hints, Hopefully I'll have 50 quid left over to buy a decent one for myself. Wouldn't trust the mother anyways. . .
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Xmas present in October??? Who was him, an astronaut??

I got it in September. No astronaut, I just gently persuaded the girlfriend to give me it early. And it worked.
  9. Originally posted by germcevoyI got it in September. No astronaut, I just gently persuaded the girlfriend to give me it early. And it worked.
    Mwaahhaaha xDDD damn liar-persuader!!
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

the mother and stuff had already bought all my prezzies before I could drop hints, Hopefully I'll have 50 quid left over to buy a decent one for myself. Wouldn't trust the mother anyways. . .

God no. My Grandfather (82 - good man!!) wants a DVD player and I've made sure of the appropriate one, but it's coming from Mum. Could never have let her get it, she'd go to Tesco or something
  11. Originally posted by germcevoyWouldn't trust the mother anyways. . .
    Directly from Zoo TV images:

YOU'RE A VICTIM OF YOUR PARENTS

PS. Never, NEVER trust them.
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Mwaahhaaha xDDD damn liar-persuader!!

master manipulator