1. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Good question!!

I doubt it as it's an illegal copy of an official product. Shame though

then maby someone could it my way
  2. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Good question!!

I doubt it as it's an illegal copy of an official product. Shame though

That's how I see it, too. But you can always rip your own VHS.
  3. Originally posted by yeahThat's how I see it, too. But you can always rip your own VHS.
    Not everybody can do that. At least, here in Spain, a VHS>DVD rip it costs more than 35€ in the shops where they offer it, cause most of the people don't have the right PC's equipment and so to do by themselves. Its a bit expensive IMO.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Not everybody can do that. At least, here in Spain, a VHS>DVD rip it costs more than 35€ in the shops where they offer it, cause most of the people don't have the right PC's equipment and so to do by themselves. Its a bit expensive IMO.

so what do you need to do this
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Not everybody can do that. At least, here in Spain, a VHS>DVD rip it costs more than 35€ in the shops where they offer it, cause most of the people don't have the right PC's equipment and so to do by themselves. Its a bit expensive IMO.

Guess you'll have to wait for a proper DVD-release then.
    The only advantage of converting a VHS to DVD is to save it from being worn out anyway.
  6. It's known as Crap In Crap Out. You send in crap (obviously not the U2 stuff, but the quality) and you'll get crap quality back.
  7. Originally posted by yeahGuess you'll have to wait for a proper DVD-release then.
    The only advantage of converting a VHS to DVD is to save it from being worn out anyway.
    Yes I know. Too bad. Anyway, I didnt say that I wanted it. I have my own **downloaded** 80-90 DVD and Im happy with it.
  8. Originally posted by U2sBiggestFanso what do you need to do this
    Some professional equipment, some wires, etc. I really dont know it. But I know it's expensive
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Yes I know. Too bad. Anyway, I didnt say that I wanted it. I have my own **downloaded** 80-90 DVD and Im happy with it.

where did you download this form

arnser me in my PM
  10. Originally posted by drewhigginsIt's known as Crap In Crap Out. You send in crap (obviously not the U2 stuff, but the quality) and you'll get crap quality back.
    Hahahaha. xD
  11. Originally posted by drewhigginsIt's known as Crap In Crap Out. You send in crap (obviously not the U2 stuff, but the quality) and you'll get crap quality back.

Depends on the material. You can have great results with a rarely played VHS and quality equipment.
  12. True. People assume a bad-quality tape comes out with better quality on a DVD. Wrong.