1. Kind of related, but has Edge or Adam ever used any kind of teleprompter kind of thing for notes or chords? Just curious
  2. They need to give teleprompters to us in the crowd as well
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:In his solo shows he had several teleprompts in different places of the venue. At least two of them, maybe 3, were wedges placed on the ground, at his feet, in different spots of the stage. In Madrid (and I suspect everywhere else too) I saw he had two others hanging off the first balcony, so he could read his stuff while "looking at the crowd". And believe me, virtually EVERYTHING that came out off his mouth that night was in the teleprompts. Even some of the "Gracias" (Spanish for "Thank you") were.
    I was sat just behind the mixing desk in Manchester and they had a teleprompter set up there too. Every time he said something vaguely spontaneous I checked the screen and sure enough, it was written for him. Including the “Thank you”s like you say.
  4. He definitely had to improvise in Glasgow when that hooligan rushed the stage
  5. i can imagine bono in a live setting

bono 'where the streeeeeeeeets...' holds earpiece close to head 'line please'

bono 'have no naaaaaaame' holds earpiece close to head 'line please'

crew 'just repeat as before'

bono holds earpiece close to head 'erm...er....erm..... line please'