1. Great memories. I was at that show and Sweetest Thing came as a complete surprise, at least for me. Furthermore, as Bono sat down at the piano - absolutely unexpected. Great Version, the crowd enjoyed it a lot. Two very special shows, as often in Cologne.
    I remember that we learned of the passing of Herman Brood at those shows, which made me very sad as I like his music and have fond memories of a concert by him in my hometown.

Anyway, I thought it fitted the setlist very well and came out strong, other than in 2015 when it felt lame and tame.
  2. Sweetest Thing has never sounded as good as it did in some of these Elevation shows. Köln is the perfect example.
  3. It wasn’t perfect and was different to the studio version but OMG more of that please for exactly that reason.
  4. This was fun

5. It's more of a Hollywood thing
  6. Burn it!
  7. it's creepy & fun at the same time Isn't it weird though for Bono? I guess not since he actually called him up to the stage and had fun. However, I remember there's a photo of Eli & that dude (or another lookalike) after an Inhaler gig. Now, that was creepy and it must have been weird for Eli.
  8. It's actually okay for MacPhisro or Mirrorball man to join because they are all characters.
  9. Originally posted by iamcrazytonight:[..]
    it's creepy & fun at the same time Isn't it weird though for Bono? I guess not since he actually called him up to the stage and had fun. However, I remember there's a photo of Eli & that dude (or another lookalike) after an Inhaler gig. Now, that was creepy and it must have been weird for Eli.
    Yeah well the Inhaler "incident" was well discussed in their topic and is extra lame. Don't get me started on that