1. The Drummer Video

2. Really like The Drummer
  3. I can’t get “Peace and Love” and “Eddie” out of my head! I realize that not every track on either of these 2022 albums is a winner, but I am very grateful for this band’s generous level of output.
  4. Originally posted by podiumboy:I can’t get “Peace and Love” and “Eddie” out of my head! I realize that not every track on either of these 2022 albums is a winner, but I am very grateful for this band’s generous level of output.
    So grateful! And yea…. I’ve had multiple chili peppers songs stuck in my head since April!!
  5. I love Fake as F$ck, Shoot me a Smile, and Handful.

I love both Unlimited Love and Return of the Dream Canteen. Two totally different albums.

For some reason I keep comparing UL and ROTDC to SOI and SOE. Not sure where they all rank out yet....
  6. Originally posted by LostSailor:I love Fake as F$ck, Shoot me a Smile, and Handful.

I love both Unlimited Love and Return of the Dream Canteen. Two totally different albums.

For some reason I keep comparing UL and ROTDC to SOI and SOE. Not sure where they all rank out yet....
    I’m in love with these two albums. Love those songs you mentioned but right now for me :
    Bella
    Carry Me Home and
    Bag of Grins

Changes everyday though, just like when UL came out.
  7. Agree how favorites change.
    I think LaLaLaLaLaLaLaLa is great too.
  8. As much as I like RHCP, they take "Phil Collins Disease" to another level when it comes to making similar sounding songs by recycling riffs, vocal arrangements, drum beats, etc. They are legends, and I hate to take them to task, but I find Unlimited Love to be a bit boring in spots. I really do like Tippa My Tongue, BUT but I'm not going to lie and say they have reinvented the wheel here. AC/DC and RHCP can be described like this: The best thing and worst thing about them, is they still sound the same. Yes, SOE was a below average U2 album, but despite some recycled ideas(looking at you 13 and American Soul), most of it was fairly original lol. Oddly, as great as Under The Bridge was, I think they have remade it better TWICE with Soul To Squeeze, and Scar Tissue. Mild Complaints, I still am a fan. And I'm buying Return Of The Deep Dish Pizza!
  9. White Braids and Pillows and The Heavy Wing. Canteen has arrived but l haven't made a final decision yet. UL was a grower.
  10. i love RHCP, but after I'm With You i can't appreciate any new song

probably i will try to see them in south america dates
  11. I love UL, it feels like a Chili Peppers album and has some great songs that I liked seeing live too like Heavy Wing, Black Summer, Here Ever After, These Are the Ways, etc.

Not feeling Dream Canteen but seeing it as a project.. left over songs, B sides, jams, etc. Sort of like Wah Wah from James.
  12. Originally posted by hedyzera:i love RHCP, but after I'm With You i can't appreciate any new song

probably i will try to see them in south america dates
    You know the band is back together right?