1. I'm a huge RHCP fan and like Unlimited Love. However, I would rank it at the bottom of the records with Frusciante. I know they said Canteen Dream is as good as Unlimited Love but I think it will be much better.
  2. Originally posted by LostSailor:Concur 💯 pct. If U2 have any greatness left in them Eno and Lanois are the most likely to harness and capture it on record. Although, I have always wished Butch Vig would produce a U2 album. I love Garbage and their WGRYWH cover....His remix for Starring at the Sun was great too!

Which one is that?

3. He also did remixes of Dirty Day
  4. First single from next album out today. Catchy chorus and not as much jam-feeling as most songs on UL. Still waiting for Fru on fire, though.
    Let’s hope for a good album!
  5. I'm going to see them on Sunday. First time with the definitive lineup (w/John). 4th time overall.
  6. Love the new single. Haven’t heard a bad song yet from these sessions.
  7. I saw them on Sunday in Detroit. They definitely exceeded my expectations, which were already pretty high. It was my 2nd time seeing them, the first being back in 2006. I regret not seeing them during the Klinghoffer years, as I was actually a fan of the albums they made with him.
  8. I may be able to catch them in Boston in a few weeks. I saw them with Josh K on the last 2 tours and with Fruscuante on By The Way and Stadium Arcadium tours. How was their sound system? I'm also trying to get the cheapest ticket possible....
  9. I'm actually into Josh K as an artist. I've listened to his stuff on bandcamp. The first guitarist l saw them with was Arik Marshall.
  10. Originally posted by LostSailor:I may be able to catch them in Boston in a few weeks. I saw them with Josh K on the last 2 tours and with Fruscuante on By The Way and Stadium Arcadium tours. How was their sound system? I'm also trying to get the cheapest ticket possible....
    The sound was great. We also had pretty cheap seats, and there was a damn speaker column partly blocking my view. Even so, I had a great time, it was a great show!

I skipped on the RHCP during both the IMY and TG tours, which I regret. I remember the situation in 2012 was that RHCP and Radiohead were in Cincinnati on 2 consecutive days, and I really wanted to go to both. However, I ended up going to neither, because the logistics of having a newborn baby interfered. I
  11. So l saw Josh klinghoffer last night in Ottawa, Canada. He played 'Sometimes' by Daniel Lanois. The audio isn't great but still a great song by two very talented artists.

@28:00

Original