1. Debatable. That version was still better than latter tours
  2. Thought Streets was great on 360 and JT30.

Thought Pride was better than Streets on the Innocence Tour.
  3. Vertigo dropped the bar so low for Streets that it never recovered. It got better but it was god tier up until 2001.
  4. One became a bit worse for wear on this tour with long speeches over the opening.
  5. It was full on pretentious Bono you can actually skip his speech on the Chicago DVD which goes on forever and go straight to the start of One obviously somebody in the editing department shared our concerns. 🤣
  6. I think it was still good in 2009. After that Larry stopped with his part in the intro and it became boring.
  7. Hard to disagree and possibly even helped by the short intro in the very early 2009 shows but once Larry dropped the sticks….

Bono’s vocals were a second generation on from the raspy 2001 vocals too. And the segues changed a little too regularly to be truly nailed. All a bit messy.
  8. The only “non-Bomb” songs that I go back to from this tour are the pre-War performances (IWF, EC, Gloria) and the ISHF-AIWIY combo from Milan. I prefer everything else from other tours.
  9. No . Vertigo Streets= better than 360 and later tours.