1. Best hard rock band ever in my opnion. Sweet Emotoin has got to have the best base line ever.

2. cough General chat topic cough
  3. I think wtshnnfb01 wants to have the most topic-openers.

Anyway: I like his daughter (Liv Tyler) and the Armagedon soundtrack..that's all.

4. Originally posted by MWSAHI think wtshnnfb01 wants to have the most topic-openers.

Anyway: I like his daughter (Liv Tyler) and the Armagedon soundtrack..that's all.

hahaha. . .Somehow I don't think liking his daughter counts
  5. hell yes i like aerosmith joe perry best guitarist in the world today. best song rats in the cellar from the new live dvd
  6. they're fine, no more than that. their best song is "drem on".
  7. yes, a good band with couple of great songs, and Joe Perry and Steven Tyler is awesome My favorites are Mama Kin, Sweet Emotion, Dude (Looks Like a Lady) and some others.
  8. Aerosmith

Just Push Play, Rocks & Toys In The Attic are immense to say the least.

shame Steve's in rehab though. haha
  9. Aerosmith were a great band... in the Seventies. Especially "Rocks" and "Toys in the Attic" were standout records. Joe Perry has to be taken responsible for some of the grittiest and dirtiest guitar riffs in rock history.

They did quite a respectable (although heavily over- produced) comeback with "Permanent Vacation" and "Pump", but that's it for me. Bought "Get a grip" on the day it was released and sold it second hand two weeks later. Biggest musical disappointment EVER. I keep my hands away from any new Aerosmith recording since then.

Alex
  10. bump.

anyone willing to recommend some good aerosmith bootlegs to start me off? i'm a bit of a noob when it comes to their live stuff.
  11. Sorry I can't help with the bootleg. Seeing Steven Tyler on American Idol is somewhat... anti-R&R to me. He's a bit of a pussy when it comes to judging. Everyone is fantastic in his mind - not that I watch the show...
  12. about bootlegs i strongly recommend this

sorry i couldn't hold myself