1. So this was announced today.

2. Holy shit. Who wants to buy me a plane ticket?
  3. My God
  4. For a moment I thought U2 was attending on saturday. Turned out to be UZ.

5. haha, it would be funny if worldwide famous bands were hidden somewhere in the small names of the festival lineups, those names barely anyone reads
  6. I guess I should give the 2nd Law a second listen because....

I'M GOING TO COACHELLA.
  7. Question for Muse diehards, is the show at Coachella going to be still promoting the 2nd Law or is it the rumored 20th anniversary setlist with emphasis on all the albums? I'm going to faint if it's the latter! Can't wait I need recommendations for Muse songs I haven't heard them in so long all I know are the hits...
  8. Definitely not 2nd Law. There are rumours that they are going to release an album around the time or debut new songs at Coachella. I doubt it'll happen.
  9. I doubt it'll happen as well, I'm going to mainly look at each album and pick the 5 most popular / fan favs and make a playlist to prepare for their set.
  10. I really didn't care for the 2nd Law or that whole era so hopefully this show I see is less bombastic as that and more Absolution and OOS.
  11. No chance they release anything new before late 2014, but maybe you get some new song(s) or something. Lucky you!
  12. Inherent confirmation that they're ready to go on #album7: