1. Man I’m just not a fan of anything they do anymore. I was so into these guys years ago. They just lost me. It sucks. I’ll always cherish half their discography.
  2. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:Man I’m just not a fan of anything they do anymore. I was so into these guys years ago. They just lost me. It sucks. I’ll always cherish half their discography.
    I feel you, and kinda agree... But there's sparks of greatness every now and then. I think Thought Contagion is one of them. Falsettos, epicness, whammy, distortion and absurd lyrics - pure MUSE.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I feel you, and kinda agree... But there's sparks of greatness every now and then. I think Thought Contagion is one of them. Falsettos, epicness, whammy, distortion and absurd lyrics - pure MUSE.
    I’m happy you like it. I know you were at one point a tremendous fan.
  4. First listen meh ... and I’m really the one who likes their stuff up to Dig Down which sound to me like Autocover of Madness (same thing with Get Out and Beautieul Day)
  5. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    This is ridiculous - and/or I'm too old for this.

I don't want be a negative hater, so I'll say no more (aside from that I'll just stick with the first four albums from here on in).
    I’m right there with u. They completely lost me
  6. It’s not good.
  7. I think its ok- sounds better when you dont watch the video- obviously nowhere near their best work but its different and fresh.
  8. Yeah. I shouldn't have watched the video. It got on the wrong track of which there's no returning from.