1. Really lame for a band to announce a worldtour and send an e-mail after the first leg: “the Tour starts tomorrow”

Anyway, going to see them in Milan and The Hague. Looking foreward to it!
  2. I think so, seems like Verona is pretty nailed on after Matt’s comments Liberation was absent after being played at the theatre shows and Halloween wasn’t played at every gig so hopefully those stick around. The only one I can’t see being played is Euphoria due to it being too much of a strain on Matt’s voice (even a half step down it’d be too much IMO).

And yeah I hope there’s a bit of a difference in the production. I’m not too fussed over them using the same prop as the Simulation Theory tour but with a different skin. It’ll be interesting to see the difference between arenas and larger arenas/stadiums.

3. Verona, finally Live
  4. Verona sounds great!

Okay, so I’ve caved slightly. Not looked at the full set for this tour but I’m aware of the rotation slot songs.

Spoiler (click to toggle)
    So far in this slot, they’ve played one of: Bliss, MotP, New Born, Stockholm Syndrome or Citizen Erased.
    Last night, they put Pressure in that slot.

Bloody hell Muse. Baffling decision.
  5. Originally posted by cyborgninja117:Verona sounds great!

Okay, so I’ve caved slightly. Not looked at the full set for this tour but I’m aware of the rotation slot songs.

Spoiler (click to toggle)
    So far in this slot, they’ve played one of: Bliss, MotP, New Born, Stockholm Syndrome or Citizen Erased.
    Last night, they put Pressure in that slot.

Bloody hell Muse. Baffling decision.
    Jeez. I think they are rotating their five best songs… and then to swap them ALL out? Yikes.
  6. Makes no sense. I’ll never go see this band again. At this point in their career they unfortunately have way too many terrible songs that take up valuable setlist space.
  7. Looks like Thought Contagion is more deserving of a place that those rotation slot songs. Let that sink in...

Even increading the number of rotation slots by one would improve any setlist by some margin. Perhaps they'll add another in for the UK/European tour? They have Resistance and Undisclosed Desires in a different slot as well but only playing one from those other five is criminal.
  8. Is there reason they don’t play Butterflies and Hurricanes anymore?

Edit: My bad. I thought they’d scrapped it since 2010 but it looks like it had been played sporadically up until 2017.

I guess six years is a while.
  9. It's so frustrating
  10. Had a Muse phase, saw them live and then lost interest. Dullest gig ever. The one with the drone things.

Citizen Erased though. Still a banger.
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy:Had a Muse phase, saw them live and then lost interest. Dullest gig ever. The one with the drone things.

Citizen Erased though. Still a banger.
    I've seen them 9 times in 7 different tours and the drone gig still ranks as the worst I've seen from them

Citizen Erased in particular and in general most of their 1999 to 2007 work is just phenomenal. It's a shame they keep messing it up with their setlists and tour concepts, because they're brilliant musicians and entertainers.
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I've seen them 9 times in 7 different tours and the drone gig still ranks as the worst I've seen from them

Citizen Erased in particular and in general most of their 1999 to 2007 work is just phenomenal. It's a shame they keep messing it up with their setlists and tour concepts, because they're brilliant musicians and entertainers.
    Your last sentence is what kills me the most. 3 INCREDIBLE musicians but they somehow lost their songwriting sense along the way imo.