1. I wish they played Verona when I saw them in Carre, Amsterdam.
  2. http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=753699

Muse
    WEDNESDAY 07 June, 2023
    Malieveld, The Hague, Netherlands

Will Of The People World Tour

Taper: ONE8UNG

Lineage: Receiver -> Tascam DR-2d (24/44.1) -> Adobe Audition 2023 -> CD Wave Editor -> TLH -> MP3TAG

01-Will Of The People
    02-Interlude
    03-Hysteria
    04-Drill Sergeant
    05-Psycho
    06-Bliss
    07-Resistance
    08-Won't Stand Down
    09-Kill Or Be Killed
    10-Compliance
    11-Thought Contagion

- Was testing an outdoor setup and only recorded the first 41 minutes... so don't ask for more or buy me a ticket ;-)

- Had a little bit of interference when people walked by, which is why I didn't do the whole concert.

- Distribute this recording only as the original flac files with the original Checksum & Info file!
  3. ^Awesome, thank you
  4. The Resistance wasn't half bad either, many of its songs are absolute smashers live. But I agree that WOTP is a very live-oriented album and that is being appreciated by the crowds.

If only they got rid of some of the crap songs from the previous 3 albums though
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    The Resistance wasn't half bad either, many of its songs are absolute smashers live. But I agree that WOTP is a very live-oriented album and that is being appreciated by the crowds.

If only they got rid of some of the crap songs from the previous 3 albums though
    Yeah! Resistance was really good when I look back; the title track is good and Uprising was an amazing opener on that tour…for me, it’s just not had the same power since it stopped being the opening song.

Unnatural Selection, Overture and MK Ultra were all sensational live. Undisclosed Desires and Guiding Light stuck around wayyyy too long for my liking - I still can’t quite believe they play UD as it’s such a mood killer.
  6. I love Resistance songs live..
    I saw them for the first time on Resistance tour and was lucky enough to see them play MK Ultra and Citizen Erased which were not regulars that tour even if it was festival show (the first in our country). So yes, even Resistance songs are great live (btw. my GF loves Undisclosed Desires even if her fav album is OOS).
    I must say I wasn't impressed by Stimulation Theory tour (and I think @LikeASong will agree with me) it was more focused on the show/actors/stunts than music itself... I know U2 have a lot of going show wise, but music is stil no 1 theme, but at Muse shows it looked musuc is just secondary product.
    So maybe festival shows will be better than separate tour shows...
  7. The Resistance tour festival run and stadium tour had some fantastic shows, Wembley night 2 being a top 3 gig for me. They were a bit more open to mixing things up back then; some festival gigs opening with MK Ultra, regular plays of Citizen Erased and Bliss. I took it for granted back then but I’d kill for a Resistance era setlist now. The latter end of the arena gigs had some great set lists too.

As much as I give UD grief, the band clearly must enjoy playing it. It’s also one of my partner’s favs so she was delighted to see it at her first show.

I agree with Simulation Theory’s tour, definitely a low point.
  8. It should be the other way round! And yes, definitely agree about the Simulation Theory tour - both shows I attended currently sit at the very bottom of all the Muse shows I've seen.

I also agree with you both about Undisclosed Desires: for some reason it seems to be a song particularly enjoyed by women and despised by men
  9. I know right? Seems like a dream now. It all started going downhill with The 2nd Law... And even a decade later (and a lot of hills gone down!) they're one of the best mainstream bands that one can see nowadays.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I know right? Seems like a dream now. It all started going downhill with The 2nd Law... And even a decade later (and a lot of hills gone down!) they're one of the best mainstream bands that one can see nowadays.
    Haha! To be honest, I'd take a 2nd Law tour setlist at this current time. 25 full songs a night on the stadium tour (!)...likely down to Matt's voice being at its peak, those were the days when he'd still sing Madness properly

The album may not have been the strongest but even back then the old songs still popped up, great rotations across the board.

Arenas
    Bliss/Map (imo the most fair/equal rotation they've ever done)
    Sunburn/Falling Down/USoE/Ruled by Secrecy (only played once in Glasgow)
    Stockholm/New Born (again, this is a win/win)
    Knights or Survival closing

Stadiums
    All the above plus a Dead Star/Butterflies and Hurricanes rotation slot.
    There was still a genuine piano section (now it's completely absent)
    Blackout and Unintended made a return (albeit without Matt on the guitar)

The later US and Australia arena dates got infrequent plays of Hyper Music, Micro Cuts, Citizen Erased and Dead Star.

I feel all I do is moan these days, sorry people. I did actually enjoy the Plymouth gig a lot despite my woes with what they choose to currently play
  11. Now then…this is a cool little moment! Muse ran into to some technical troubles last night during Knights as (according to Dom)the sound mixer was having a meltdown). The band were running low on time due to the curfew so they went offstage for a few moments, came back onstage and…launched into Showbiz! There’s a pro-shot of all it as well.

First time they’ve ended with Showbiz since 2006. I have to say Matt did really well with it; he sang it much better than during the handful of 2019 performances. Just awesome.