1. thanks, haytrain

Originally posted by flowerchild[..]

yup, I knew that you were thinking about the cross for a longer time
    and imo that's the right way, thinking about it as long as it needs until it's finished in your mind and until you know for sure that you want to have it same goes for the one that got inspired in ireland - just don't forget to take me along once you get it done I want to see it taking shape.

the one we came up with in Ireland will be there one day, I know it. it's only a matter of time until it's perfect in my mind and ready for being done

yeah, remind me to take you along when the cross will be done (if you love watching me being in pain LOL)
  2. Originally posted by MacStripey
    (if you love watching me being in pain LOL)

LOL not really, mate.
    just wanna know what it's like. watching those shows on tv is not the same as sitting next to someone - you know I want a tat for myself, even though that'll need some more time to think about..
  3. Originally posted by flowerchild[..]

LOL not really, mate.
    just wanna know what it's like. watching those shows on tv is not the same as sitting next to someone - you know I want a tat for myself, even though that'll need some more time to think about..

(just had to think of Nagelstudio LOLOLOLOL sorry *giggles

take as much time as you need. that's perfectly alright. it's going to be for you and you alone. better think twice than have it done too quickly and regret it afterwards
  4. Originally posted by MacStripey[..]

(just had to think of Nagelstudio LOLOLOLOL sorry *giggles

take as much time as you need. that's perfectly alright. it's going to be for you and you alone. better think twice than have it done too quickly and regret it afterwards

*smirks* that's the place to be.

since I had an idea for a tat a few years ago, which suddenly turned into total nonsense, I'm really careful of what I might get on my skin. tough decision..
  5. Originally posted by flowerchild[..]

*smirks* that's the place to be.

since I had an idea for a tat a few years ago, which suddenly turned into total nonsense, I'm really careful of what I might get on my skin. tough decision..

it might take a long time, even years... for me, it took that long anyway. but I never regretted the tats I got, so I think it was worth the waiting and thinking. you know, one day you'll find your perfect image, and you'll love it once it's inked on your skin
  6. Originally posted by MacStripey[..]

it might take a long time, even years... for me, it took that long anyway. but I never regretted the tats I got, so I think it was worth the waiting and thinking. you know, one day you'll find your perfect image, and you'll love it once it's inked on your skin

can't wait for that day to come though getting a tattoo is really a little dream of mine.
  7. Originally posted by flowerchild[..]

can't wait for that day to come though getting a tattoo is really a little dream of mine.

so if you dream, then dream out loud, mate hope I'll be there to see your tat take shape and work right out

/lyric mood
  8. What about a big yellow lemon?
  9. Originally posted by markp91What about a big yellow lemon?

and where would you want to put it?
  10. a view weeks a go i was away for a weekend
    and at the swimming pool there was a man who had the whole band on his shoulder
    on the other shoulder he had a guitar with wings and U2 was written also on that place ...
  11. Originally posted by MacStripey[..]

and where would you want to put it?

On thy arse would be a great inspiration for conversation, e.g. "You wouldn't BELIEVE what I had done last week!" although judging from the experience of others, you probably wouldn't be able to sit properly for a week...
  12. hey guys!!
    the other day this option came up:

with the inscription:
    "off with the horns,
    on with the show..."

I think it would look amazing...
    but I won't get it, so if anyone likes it, feel free!!!
    haha!!
    cheers friends!!!