1. I know the Oldplayers are ripping their hair out over this, but I think it's got a nice chill vibe to it.
  2. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]
    So are you saying Pop isn't music? If you've come in with the mindset that you don't want to hear any of their more pop-like songs (which is pretty much all of their recent work post Viva), I'm sorry to say you've set yourself up to be massively disappointed.

i don't like pop music too much and i like first three albums of coldplay. Last albums are not for me. That's all. Oh sorry i've forgotten: i go to concerts for music, not for colours,bracelets, games or others stupid things. That's why imho Coldplay are a boyband now. It's my opinion i disagree with you i'm sorry. Sure because i'm much older and i grew up with great bands that made history of music. 70ies !!!!!
  3. I'm saying you knew it was going to be like this yet you still decided to spend money on the concert. Can't blame this one on Coldplay.

Ironically, this situation reminds me of some guy I met at the Joshua Tree Rose Bowl show who was upset that U2 played The Joshua Tree. You know that's what you're going to get, so why come expecting something else?
  4. I may be exiled from the site for this, but this song reminds me a lot of Please.

Can't remember the last time that this band was this on the nose and political, I think I really like it. I also really really like All I Can Think About Is You, and Hypnotized is decent as well. I am going to give Someone Special a chance once it comes out next week, but so far I am impressed with 3/4 studio released songs for this EP. Hoping the trend continues into the next LP (hoping, but not expecting... big difference there)
  5. a Brian Eno music production, the video with cartoons is perfect for the band of Martin and co
  6. good god place your bets which ones worse that abomination or liam's
  7. This one. I liked their previous song, gave me hope to hear some good new Coldplay songs again but this is just horrible.
  8. Very Oldplay-like in terms of the song structure and general sound. I think this EP might be even more divisive for the fanbase than MX was.
  9. Highlight of the EP: Big Sean.