1. Originally posted by SJKamal:I still think Messi will remain a Barcelona player. No chance La Liga would lose their two poster boys (Ronaldo and Messi)

Are you going to renew the U2Start Fantasy Football mini-league for Premier League Season 2021/2022 starting on Friday?
  2. Originally posted by gmc:[..]

Are you going to renew the U2Start Fantasy Football mini-league for Premier League Season 2021/2022 starting on Friday?
    Probably not. Only 3 or 4 of us last time and I normally lose interest after a couple of weeks anyway.
  3. God I despise PSG. Such a plastic club.
  4. Club football is broken, yes
  5. No problem,I understand.Thank you for doing it last season If anyone is interested I don’t mind setting one up.
  6. FFP is a joke anyway.What’s fair about it? The same 4 teams in the premier league over and over is beyond boring.Take out the Leicester City anomaly.My club can’t sign players until we get players off the wage bill ie James Rodriguez due to FFP but the likes of Manchester City spend £100M on 1 player.Have to admit though,very poor financial management at Everton over the last 5 years has got us to this point so it’s our own fault.But FFP is still a joke overall.
  7. Viva Ronaldo