1. Surprised Messi’s move didn’t bring Pato out from the woodwork.
  2. @iTim do you think it's a good choice for mufc?
  3. Well he’s 36 and very expensive so normally, you’d say no. But it’s Ronaldo, he would’ve almost completed Man City’s squad and they’re significantly stronger than United. He’ll be a massive boost to everyone at the club, he’ll score goals, he’ll provide the spark that the club desperately need. He may be 36 but look at him, he’s obsessed with being in peak shape. He can easily play at the top level for a few more years. Sure, he’s not the player he once was but he’s still one of the best around.

I think he’ll be great to have around for players like Rashford and Greenwood too who are still very early in their careers.
  4. Imagine if Pogba retains some form. His long passing plus Ronaldos all round game plus Fernandes is a fair attacking midfield.
  5. I can’t see Ronaldo letting Pogba get away with some of the performances he has put in over the past couple of seasons. A few stray passes and he’ll be in his ear.
  6. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    Well he’s 36 and very expensive so normally, you’d say no. But it’s Ronaldo, he would’ve almost completed Man City’s squad and they’re significantly stronger than United. He’ll be a massive boost to everyone at the club, he’ll score goals, he’ll provide the spark that the club desperately need. He may be 36 but look at him, he’s obsessed with being in peak shape. He can easily play at the top level for a few more years. Sure, he’s not the player he once was but he’s still one of the best around.

I think he’ll be great to have around for players like Rashford and Greenwood too who are still very early in their careers.
    The revenue they will generate off the PR and his name will pay for it....Utd's share price rose 6% today. It's a no brainer , the fee was a pittance and yes his wages will be huge but if they offload Lingard or someone like that before the window closes that's paid for.
  7. The fact city let him walk over 5 mil or whatever and we signed graelish for 100 will never cease to disappoint me
  8. Football economics are something else.
  9. The whole City thing was a setup if you ask me...hype to flush out Utd , he was always gonna go there.
  10. Ronaldo is nothing short of a phenomenal signing for Man Utd. I’m sure his wages and signing on fee will be significant but the transfer fee is an absolute steal for modern day football getting a player that is still one of the best in the world. I’m a Celtic fan that likes Liverpool but honestly I would give Utd a real chance at the title now.
  11. Zlatan and Cavani done the job well into their 30s so why not Cristiano