1. Originally posted by gmc[..]

Let's hope no ships sink at sea.The last time Barnsley made the Semi - Finals,the Titanic sank.............

1912?
  2. Originally posted by yuri31[..]

1912?

Someone knows his History...............

Semi Final Draw FA Cup 2008

Barnsley v Cardiff City

Portsmouth v West Bromwich Albion
  3. Originally posted by gmc[..]

Someone knows his History...............

Semi Final Draw FA Cup 2008

Barnsley v Cardiff City

Portsmouth v West Bromwich Albion

GO GO BARNSLEY!
  4. Originally posted by yuri31[..]

GO GO BARNSLEY!

i with u , go bransley
  5. Originally posted by walkon[..]

i with u , go bransley

That's the beauty of F.A. Cup, anyone can win
  6. Originally posted by yuri31[..]

That's the beauty of F.A. Cup, anyone can win

Been a while since any of the top 4 failed to win. 13 years? Still, should be a good final, unlike the complete and utter bore that was United vs. Chelsea last year

Going be cool for either Barnsley, Cardiff or West Brom to be in UEFA Cup next season Hopefully they won't do as bad as Millwall did 03/04

Personally, I can see Portsmouth vs. Cardiff final, Pompey to win.
  7. I hope Cardiff wins...good-old Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink is a Cardiff-player.
  8. Ha, well, if you're interested, my team Norwich City lost 1-0 to Coventry. Shocking performance, 2 players sent off, 2 shots on goal from our top scorer whose left on the bench despite being in decent form - IT SOME MAJOR CRAP!

That said, we were bottom of the league in the autumn and now we're mid-table and I'm fairly confident we're gonna stay up, so I'm not going to berate our relatively new gaffer that much...

BUT WHEN you've had a run of 12-13 games unbeaten playing 4-4-2, with a winger on one side and a tucked-in wide player on the opposite side, WHY piss about with different formations?! Our form has been all over the place over the last couple of games or so...

Bet you've all been thorougly enlightened by the woes of a lesser side in the English game
  9. Originally posted by iTim[..]

Been a while since any of the top 4 failed to win. 13 years? Still, should be a good final, unlike the complete and utter bore that was United vs. Chelsea last year

Going be cool for either Barnsley, Cardiff or West Brom to be in UEFA Cup next season Hopefully they won't do as bad as Millwall did 03/04

Personally, I can see Portsmouth vs. Cardiff final, Pompey to win.

13 years ago,Everton was that team, which was the last time the Cup was won by an English Manager,Joe Royle. Cardiff wouldn't play in the UEFA Cup if they won the FA Cup as they are affiliated to the League Of Wales,this is a ruling they are aware of when they enter any competition,and fully accept it.Be interesting if West Brom win the Cup & the Championship,'cos the question to ask then is have they done the Double ? Plus,if it's a Barnsley v West Brom Final,Luke Steele the Barnsley 'keeper,might not be able to play 'cos he's on loan from West Brom......

10. Originally posted by gmc[..]

Cardiff wouldn't play in the UEFA Cup if they won the FA Cup as they are affiliated to the League Of Wales,this is a ruling they are aware of when they enter any competition,and fully accept it.Be interesting if West Brom win the Cup & the Championship,'cos the question to ask then is have they done the Double ? Plus,if it's a Barnsley v West Brom Final,Luke Steele the Barnsley 'keeper,might not be able to play 'cos he's on loan from West Brom......

you know your football
  11. Get yourself on Who Want To Be A Millionaire and use me as phone a friend LOL
  12. Originally posted by gmcGet yourself on Who Want To Be A Millionaire and use me as phone a friend LOL

Well...you'd get one question lol...