1. From a Celtic perspective, our management and board are so focused on youth development, pardon my language but it's all absolute bollocks.

Players and managers saying it's a learning curve and we're moving forward. We go from beating Barcelona 3 years ago, albeit with a different manager and a team to this. How is this moving forward if we're selling our best players and not investing and replacing them?
  2. Originally posted by DMMacdonald:[..]

From a Celtic perspective, our management and board are so focused on youth development, pardon my language but it's all absolute bollocks.

Players and managers saying it's a learning curve and we're moving forward. We go from beating Barcelona 3 years ago, albeit with a different manager and a team to this. How is this moving forward if we're selling our best players and not investing and replacing them?
    Same goes for Ajax, only they buy bad players and let them play in the place where youth should play.
  3. Celtic's signings in the last year or so have been awful. All falls down to the board on both teams, it's Celtic and Ajax we're talking about, they should be aiming higher.
  4. The problem is a green problem ...money ...M-O-N-E-Y ...

Ajax was ( and still is ) a big provider of good players to the big teams of Europe , but now for money they sell earlier when they don t grow up enough to give Ajax a good mood in Europe ... anyway you know more than me about Ajax

And for Celtic without Rangers maybe you have an averge team to win the league because you almost dont have rivalry so you " don t need very good players"

Both are opinions from the other side of the planet ...maybe i m wrong
  5. What's the earliest point in a season that the French league has been won? PSG are 15 points clear after 16 games
  6. Originally posted by patou2:[..]
    The problem is a green problem ...money ...M-O-N-E-Y ...

Ajax was ( and still is ) a big provider of good players to the big teams of Europe , but now for money they sell earlier when they don t grow up enough to give Ajax a good mood in Europe ... anyway you know more than me about Ajax

And for Celtic without Rangers maybe you have an averge team to win the league because you almost dont have rivalry so you " don t need very good players"

Both are opinions from the other side of the planet ...maybe i m wrong
    You're right, but still with some improvements in the way the clubs are run I think Ajax could at least get through the CL qualifications and through the EL group stage.

Tim; It's a shame that the Ligue 1 and the Bundesliga are already decided at the start, PSG and Bayern are waaaaay better then the rest.
  7. What I hate right now, apart from maybe Barcelona and a handful of other teams, no one plays for the badge and is willing to put their arse on the line. All about money. Greed. Greed. Greed.
  8. Derby today !

Vitesse - NEC
  9. I don't like Arsenal very much, but their goalie seems ok
  10. nothing here ?? What happened guys ??

What about Prediction game ?