1. sadly we will not see that Ajax team play together again. They showed the best football in the entire competition.
  2. Unbelievable!
  3. You're going for more than that - if you wrap up the EPL title on Sunday (which is virtually a complete certainty) and win the FA Cup (again, almost a complete certainty), you will have achieved a domestic quadruple (Community Shield, League Cup, EPL title, and FA Cup). I don't think that has ever been done before.

Lots to be proud of for the top 5 teams in the EPL right now. (Sorry, Man U - you'll have better years in the future.)
  4. Too much irony for me in football these days...
  5. Originally posted by The_Fly_Acrobat:[..]
    You're going for more than that - if you wrap up the EPL title on Sunday (which is virtually a complete certainty) and win the FA Cup (again, almost a complete certainty), you will have achieved a domestic quadruple (Community Shield, League Cup, EPL title, and FA Cup). I don't think that has ever been done before.

Lots to be proud of for the top 5 teams in the EPL right now. (Sorry, Man U - you'll have better years in the future.)
    Oh yeah absolutely, but the crown jewel is the EPL. This season was amazing, tragedy against Tottenham but otherwise just another amazing year.

6. To be fair he doesn’t represent Liverpool fans, that post was ridiculous, so your point is invalid, I was gutted for Ajax I met uo with a massive Ajax fan who was at TJT show at the arena, on his own as his dad was a massive U2 fan who had recently passed away, still in touch and have a soft spot plus respect for teams who play the game like Ajax.

His views were also ridiculous, Mcmananan, Owen, Alonso, Mascherano, Suarez, Torres, Coutinho all sold for big money, so the rant doesn’t stack up, grateful my club is now balancing big money buys (Alisson, VVD) with home grown talent (Trent) and bargain buys (Robbo, Milner, Gini and throw in Salah and Mane ) we reap the rewards, we’ll done Ajax, as Klopp said the most exciting, dynamic team in the champions league

7. And that’s a really naive comment to make, I was there, a black stain on the history of my great club, but lots of factors and the knobs who run UEFA flexing their muscles, and making examples of English fans, shame they are much more relaxed around the violence now, didn’t see Turkish teams banned when the two Leeds fans were killed in Istanbul , Leeds fans banned for enacting revenge in Copenhagen or Italian teams banned for near killing a defenceless Liverpool fan last season.

Just saying, for the record Juventus is my second team always has been, and I’ll never ever defend my club for their part in it, as we were culpable, but so were so many others.
  8. Agree and it’s a shame, that unfortunately the eredivise will always be a stepping stone to the bigger European leagues

9. When u play better teams and are not the favourites I wouldn’t say you bottle finals, Bayern Munich, Man City, Real Madrid, Seville all better teams than Liverpool / Dortmund.

I’ll accept he has an issue wining finals, maybe at last this will be the one 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
  10. Originally posted by kevc02:[..]

When u play better teams and are not the favourites I wouldn’t say you bottle finals, Bayern Munich, Man City, Real Madrid, Seville all better teams than Liverpool / Dortmund.

I’ll accept he has an issue wining finals, maybe at last this will be the one 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
    I think Liverpool should have beat Sevilla, I know they were winning Europa leagues for fun at the time but they were never a great team just a very good one and definitely beatable, the rest however I agree on, Klopp has always had the team considered the underdog in the final this time it will be different. It wouldn’t be wise to count spurs out but I really do fancy Liverpool, if it was Ajax in the final I’d feel less confident, try and make sense of that lol but it’s true.