1. this guy..
  2. Originally posted by TheRealEdge:We don't care if you don't like us and when you talk about bottle - ha ha we're in the final and still could win our league. What have you got? Nothing.

We only support Liverpool - any other team we don't care about. Only Liverpool.

We respect good teams and good players but we NEVER support them.

Feel free to comment when you've won the CL or stay bitter because your teams are inferior.

Ajax are already selling their best players - typical money over respect and commitment. When you've sold your best players then you'll disappear again into nothing. Your own fault.
    I support Liverpool but that’s a poor attitude to have. Ajax have overachieved more than anyone this season, they get a fraction of what the premier league clubs earn but build there team around the youth set up and play a certain style of football that should be applauded. To mock them for being knocked out is foolish to say the least, if it wasn’t for these other clubs you don’t care about, Liverpool wouldn’t matter, every team needs every other team to make football what it is for there to be competition. Success in football is also only ever relatively short lived so when you mock one team and say they’re inferior it just comes back to bite you in the future.
  3. COYS!

Also, well done to Ajax on a brilliant campaign, those kids were fearless.
  4. Originally posted by TheRealEdge:We don't care if you don't like us and when you talk about bottle - ha ha we're in the final and still could win our league. What have you got? Nothing.

Feel free to comment when you've won the CL or stay bitter because your teams are inferior.

Ajax are already selling their best players - typical money over respect and commitment. When you've sold your best players then you'll disappear again into nothing. Your own fault.
    and other Liverpool fans wonder why no one likes them
  5. Disliking Liverpool because of certain individuals comments is a bit foolish as well. Not all supporters think the same. Fans should pay more attention to there own club rather than wasting energy cheering against others, different when they’re in direct competition obviously, likes of Sunday I’ll be wanting Brighton to win but that’s not because I don’t like City it’s because I want Liverpool to win the league.

6. We got our European tour taken away from us when Liverpool fans got all English sides banned in the 80s.
  7. Originally posted by TheRealEdge:We don't care if you don't like us and when you talk about bottle - ha ha we're in the final and still could win our league. What have you got? Nothing.

It's all about money, English clubs have high television contracts so it's much easier for them to keep the best players. Clubs in smaller competitions like Ajax have to sell players, it's the only way that they can obtain large amounts of money. It's not that Ajax is happy that they have to break up their best team in years.
  8. Get real you guys - it's football.

I don't hate you - being U2 fans we'd have a good talk and drink together - but there are too many Liverpool haters and prats out there that bring up past events like Heysel.

As a club we have never gotten over that and accepted our part in that awful event.

But look at the Ajax 'fans' after the game attacking the Spurs fans - we all have fans that we are ashamed of.

As I said, I don't dislike you, but as a Liverpool fan we don't care about your clubs or your fans.

Haters are gonna hate and I'll be first on here posting long and lengthy posts when we lift the trophy so best that you lot have a night off and dream about your team being as good as ours.

And I am representative of the average Liverpool fan because if you ask any Liverpool fan would they want England to win the World Cup or Liverpool to win the Premier then 90% will say Liverpool to win the Premier because we don't care about the England team.

You lot would prefer the World Cup because your teams won't win anything ha ha

Anyways, good luck next season as you'll all need it.

We are not English - we are Scouse.

LFC

YNWA
  9. Originally posted by TheRealEdge:We don't care if you don't like us and when you talk about bottle - ha ha we're in the final and still could win our league. What have you got? Nothing.

Yer man can’t talk about selling best players 😂 his club sold Torres, Coutinho, Sterling and Suarez to name a few for big money.
  10. Originally posted by TheRealEdge:Get real you guys - it's football.

I don't hate you - being U2 fans we'd have a good talk and drink together - but there are too many Liverpool haters and prats out there that bring up past events like Heysel.

As a club we have never gotten over that and accepted our part in that awful event.

But look at the Ajax 'fans' after the game attacking the Spurs fans - we all have fans that we are ashamed of.

As I said, I don't dislike you, but as a Liverpool fan we don't care about your clubs or your fans.

Haters are gonna hate and I'll be first on here posting long and lengthy posts when we lift the trophy so best that you lot have a night off and dream about your team being as good as ours.

And I am representative of the average Liverpool fan because if you ask any Liverpool fan would they want England to win the World Cup or Liverpool to win the Premier then 90% will say Liverpool to win the Premier because we don't care about the England team.

You lot would prefer the World Cup because your teams won't win anything ha ha

Anyways, good luck next season as you'll all need it.

We are not English - we are Scouse.

LFC

YNWA
    Pathetic
  11. Originally posted by TheRealEdge:Bye bye Ajax - English clubs rule Europe.

Liverpool to lift old big ears as we are the better team.

But hats off to Spurs and HA HA HA HA to Ajax - though they had a talented team just not enough experience to seal the victory it seems.

Bye Bye Spurs, I hope in the Final. Up to Liverpool with Weinaldum and van Dijk. I was in the JC Arena stadium yesterday. It was 96 min great atmosphere. So exciting. The last minute was too much. Ajax did a great job in Europe this season. Up to Ajax. But sad, some players will be sold. Oh yes....and Up to FC Twente that's my team, the Champions with the well deserved promotion.