1. Hey everyone, lately there's been a lot more posts of members showing us their own interpretations/covers of some of their favorite songs, and I thought it would be good if we started a topic where anyone can post their stuff, big or small for everyone to see it. I want to make sure this doesn't turn into a talent competition, so let's keep it friendly. Anyone can post their stuff here, so all skill levels/interpretations are welcome, and don't forget to compliment other member's efforts...it takes a lot of guts to post for others to see!

Post away!
  2. Great initiative
  3. Originally posted by haytrainHey everyone, lately there's been a lot more posts of members showing us their own interpretations/covers of some of their favorite songs, and I thought it would be good if we started a topic where anyone can post their stuff, big or small for everyone to see it. I want to make sure this doesn't turn into a talent competition, so let's keep it friendly. Anyone can post their stuff here, so all skill levels/interpretations are welcome, and don't forget to compliment other member's efforts...it takes a lot of guts to post for others to see!

Post away!

again great idea jeremy!
  4. Better than multiple topics, and this way people can help each other better!
    Sam, why don't you post your videos again here...just to get things started?
  5. Originally posted by Ali709Better than multiple topics, and this way people can help each other better!
    Sam, why don't you post your videos again here...just to get things started?

will do!!!!
  6. Pride:

7. ISHFWILF:

8. Streets:

9. Good job on Pride and still haven't found...
    By the way...I love (and surely Remy does as well) the way you've advertised U2Start on YouTube
  10. Disregard the PM I sent you, Jeremy.
  11. Originally posted by easports43Disregard the PM I sent you, Jeremy.

LOL, i just replied!
  12. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

LOL, i just replied!

I did too, LOL.