1. A friend saw my snippet of Dirty Day leading to Ordinary Love and suggested (kinda requested) that I'd record a Dirty Day cover. It was meant to be just for her but since I am the least self-conscious guy in the world (maybe second, right after Bono) I thought I'd share it here too Excuse the sound quality and the obvious under-rehearsed version, it was a first take/no repeats thing.

I hope you like the snippets

2. Originally posted by LikeASong:A friend saw my snippet of Dirty Day leading to Ordinary Love and suggested (kinda requested) that I'd record a Dirty Day cover. It was meant to be just for her but since I am the least self-conscious guy in the world (maybe second, right after Bono) I thought I'd share it here too Excuse the sound quality and the obvious under-rehearsed version, it was a first take/no repeats thing.

[YouTube Video]
    Very good work! I'd have never thought of doing the Hawkmoon snippet in that song, brilliant!
  3. Loved it. Hawkmoon really worked nicely there!
  4. Great work
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:A friend saw my snippet of Dirty Day leading to Ordinary Love and suggested (kinda requested) that I'd record a Dirty Day cover. It was meant to be just for her but since I am the least self-conscious guy in the world (maybe second, right after Bono) I thought I'd share it here too Excuse the sound quality and the obvious under-rehearsed version, it was a first take/no repeats thing.

[YouTube Video]
    Nice one, I like the enthusiasm when the chorus kicks in, kinda expresses how we’re all feeling at that point in the song. Very good.
  6. Thats kickass
  7. Thank you, lovely people

There was a 3rd snippet in the pipeline (God Part II) but I thought I'd better not sing it, otherwise I would have gone over 10 minutes!
  8. The second least self conscious person in the world BUThe does worry about time limits.

Ah man great cover with the loopy pedals.
  9. Dirty Ways 269 Great, Sergio!
  10. hahaha, indeed. Just like U2, if it was for them, they'd play 40-song setlists just like Pearl Jam or Bruce Springsteen, but they are concerned about curfews and that's why we get 22 songs sets instead.

</sarcasm>