1. Ok, i've been recently trawling through ebay trying to increase my physical U2 collection which has been successful (it's now huge). It's mostly all common singles, vinyls and magazines etc but I have picked up a few collectible bargains. My favorite items are my Australian Numb video single (individually numbered 523) and my Slane lithograph (huge) and my Bomb singles on 3 inch CD.

Now I want to be nosy and ask you guys if you have any particular collectibles. I know Remy has The Fly shades the jammy git. I can't push myself to spend £70 on them. So tell me what you've got and post pics if you wish
  2. - Bono sunglasses (Vertigo + Elevation)
    - Shirts (Vertigo + ZooTV)
    - Poster (Elevation 2001)
    - CDs (The Saints Are Coming Radio Promo and HTDAAB Special Edition)
    - The U2 iPod which doesn't work

- Soon: POPmart inflatable lemon (because I can)
  3. ooh a Popmart Lemon? The inflatable? Quite cool indeed. I'm not a collector of t-shirts. I also have the Bomb/Book combination but I though it was a little too common to list
  4. Originally posted by germcevoyooh a Popmart Lemon? The inflatable? Quite cool indeed. I'm not a collector of t-shirts. I also have the Bomb/Book combination but I though it was a little too common to list

If it's collectible, list it! I can't wait...though people call me mad.
  5. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

If it's collectible, list it! I can't wait...though people call me mad.

that Lemon is quite cool.
  6. A cube thing from the Pop tour that has the album covers on each face

Pop tie-pins

2 x inflatable Lemons from Popmart

T-shirts from each tour since Zoo TV

Every physical CD single ever released in the UK, plus a couple of imports

HTDAAB CD/DVD; U218 CD/DVD; JT CD/DVD/Book

Programmes from each tour since Popmart

U2 Show, U2 by U2

Elevation Tour Mousemat

Blue hooded sweatshirt from Elevation Tour

Black hooded jacket from Vertigo Tour

Framed Zooropa poster from album release (in-store poster)

Original pressing of a cinema one-sheet for Rattle & Hum the movie

Ticket stubs to Zoo TV, Popmart, Elevation, Vertigo and U23D(!)

Mug with 'Ewe2' singing 'Sunday Muddy Sunday'

1st Gen U2 iPod (still working... )

One-off oil-painting of Bono by a local artist (Elevation Era)
  7. 2 Lemons? Want to part with one
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy2 Lemons? Want to part with one

I'd have to check the quality of the second one (it's in the loft), but yeah, maybe something could be arranged.
  9. Originally posted by germcevoyOk, i've been recently trawling through ebay trying to increase my physical U2 collection which has been successful (it's now huge). It's mostly all common singles, vinyls and magazines etc but I have picked up a few collectible bargains. My favorite items are my Australian Numb video single (individually numbered 523) and my Slane lithograph (huge) and my Bomb singles on 3 inch CD.

Now I want to be nosy and ask you guys if you have any particular collectibles. I know Remy has The Fly shades the jammy git. I can't push myself to spend £70 on them. So tell me what you've got and post pics if you wish
    I have nothing ¬¬
  10. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

I'd have to check the quality of the second one (it's in the loft), but yeah, maybe something could be arranged.

i'm excited
  11. I hope to say the following within 2 years: 'I went to a U2-concert and all I got was this lousy t-shirt....and a brilliant show'.
  12. The only show I attended was in 2001 and I was a very poor student. I did buy my (now ex-) girlfriend a shirt, and bought myself an Elevation beanie....no idea where it is now.