1. I really don't have anything just yet.....hoping to maybe get into collecting vinyls....
  2. Invalid url 'http://[IMG]http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/9118/image000gp8.jpg[/IMG]'

Love it Dan. In some shit news though, I missed the post man today so couldn't take delivery of my Achtung Baby litho. Damn shame but ah well.
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy[image]

Love it Dan. In some shit news though, I missed the post man today so couldn't take delivery of my Achtung Baby litho. Damn shame but ah well.

Popping to the Post Office tomorrow I assume
  4. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Popping to the Post Office tomorrow I assume

i'd have been there already but you have to wait 21 hours or something so tomorrow it is
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy[image]

SUPERB!!!
    I'd die to have one of those!!
  6. Not much in the way of collectibles I'm afraid. Erm, other than the CD albums I have;

Joshua Tree 12" vinyl
    Rattle & Hum 12" vinyl
    Joshua Tree Deluxe box set
    HTDAAB (collectors Edition)
    U218 (DVD/Book thing)

Chicago DVD
    Zoo TV DVD
    Slane DVD

Joshua tree tour programme in envelope
    Zooropa '93 tour programme
    Popmart tour programme
    Vertigo tour programme
    U2 by U2
  7. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Likely a fake, but it looks pretty cool none-the-less. If you have the cash and need a wallet I'd snap it up for a fiver.

I've already got one. In a nice little box, with a silver Zoo Baby on the front. Reason I was asking is because i don't know if it's genuine or not. Still is pretty cool.
  8. Originally posted by iTim[..]

I've already got one. In a nice little box, with a silver Zoo Baby on the front. Reason I was asking is because i don't know if it's genuine or not. Still is pretty cool.

I don't remember one being for sale at the concerts, that's for sure. But items crop up that don't go on general sale. Seems a little cheap for a genuine collectors item though.

Still, as I said, very nice. I'm quite tempted to be honest...
  9. HMMMMMM what do i have ....Let me tell yeah :
    * 8 original Rattle and hum movie pictures as used by the cinama to promote the movie .
    * the original Movie poster of rattle and hum used by a cinema i my town
    * all tour programs sinds 1992 ZOOTV until Vertigo
    * all the tour shirts of the ZOOTV & ZOOROPA tour ...from the other tours i have only two or
    three of them
    * a ZOOTV baseball cap /ZOOROPA baseball cap /a POPMART baseball cap ....
    * some buttons and pins from POPMART and the VERTIGO tour ..
    * a neckles of ZOOROPA 1993 numbert
    *The FLY sunglases
    * al the video"s from UNDER A BLOODRED SKY until POPMART
    * A poster set of the cover from ACHTUNG BABY each poster of every picture of the cover is 40 by 40 cm So see how big it is when you put it al togheter .
    * a U2 belt with letters from edge rings from the cover from ACHTUNG BABY
    *all the cd"s /Singles/DVD's AND a hudge collections of boots ....
    *U2 BY U2 /U2 concert/ U2 and I (FROM ANTON CORBIJN)intthe heart /and a lot more books
    *All the news papers of concerts where i was
    * tour poster of Zooropa
    * dutch fanclubs magazines
    * an boomerang called zoomerang U2 ZOOTV 1993 from the australian tour
    and a whole lot more
    *oooh all the tickets from the shows i'v been to Exept popmart they took the ticket and i never got it back
  10. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX[..]

SUPERB!!!
    I'd die to have one of those!!

I hope that's not serious Johnny lol...