1. WHOO-HOO

found it

...only the metal card...I couldn't even remember the whole package as y531ly5 still seems to have
  2. I've used it as a key chain For years

3. Talking of key chains, this has been with me for nearly 17 years
  4. Haha...great

I still got one too...and, indeed, some good 16 years in use

It was an Elevation Tour merchandise thing, not?

5. My first reaction to that big metal membership card was less than enlightening. I still can't see its purpose but I've grown used to having it around. There were also common-or-garden silver plastic membership cards.
  6. My first reaction to that big metal membership card was less than enlightening. I still can't see its purpose but I've grown used to having it around. There were also common-or-garden silver plastic membership cards.
  7. Sorry! Gremlins did it!
  8. A very kind U2start member gave one of these U2com membership metal cards to me as a gift many years ago and I love it, it's almost as useless as cool looking Does anybody know during which year/years was it given to U2com members?
  9. Yes, back in the day when I used to blitz the merchandise stands... don’t think I’ve even brought a programme since Elevation. I found my Zooropa carrier bag the other day.
  10. Yes, back in the day when I used to blitz the merchandise stands... don’t think I’ve even brought a programme since Elevation. I found my Zooropa carrier bag the other day.