1. Originally posted by Anam:[..]
    Back in my interraining days I found a fantastic record shop in a mall near the train station in Florence. Italy was capital of the silver bootleg at the time. Ended up carting a rucksack full of U2 stuff all over Europe!
    You meant....interrailing...?....
    I've Always been travelling For recodshopping.i still do!
    In the era of internet there is no more the "surprise" of finding something rare or new.in a Simple"click" you can have everything!
  2. The Doors....fantastic!...the everlasting Never mind the bollocks!.....Appetite For destruction!....well done mate!

3. Originally posted by Fly40:[..]
    You meant....interrailing...?....
    I've Always been travelling For recodshopping.i still do!
    In the era of internet there is no more the "surprise" of finding something rare or new.in a Simple"click" you can have everything!
    there's a great app called "the vinyl district" i use when travelling... i believe it has a database of almost 3,000 independent record stores in 37 countries... wherever you go, just open it and it will locate any stores near you... if you don't already have, check it out!

4. Got my hands on this one :-)
  5. they where for every show if you had silver / gold / platinum tickets. I&E and JT tour and not for sale in stores
  6. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    there's a great app called "the vinyl district" i use when travelling... i believe it has a database of almost 3,000 independent record stores in 37 countries... wherever you go, just open it and it will locate any stores near you... if you don't already have, check it out!
    suuuurely i'll check.thx mate!!
  7. I know they weren't for sale, I just doubted if it was the same gift for all the tour or it had some city reference.