1. Whoever did press this particular bootleg took it from the remastered CD.
  2. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:Ah you found a copy. Hope you didn't pay a fortune for it as some sellers are taking the piss with that particular one. [..]
    20 euro's
  3. Not terrible then like I have seen some greedy bastards selling it for. I think that equates to around seventeen british pounds. What others are you looking to get?
  4. only war i know you pay jackpot around 75/100 euro for the rest it is a bootleg so no more than 30 euro
  5. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    Not terrible then like I have seen dome greedy bastards selling it for. I think that equates to around seventeen british pounds. What others are you looking to get?
    boy, october, war, achtung, all you cant
  6. so if youdont want them anny more feel free to say hey gonna make you happy but dont think so
  7. No these won't be going anywhere i'm afraid. These will be my son's inheritance to sell off this whole collection of mine that will command quite a lot of money as time goes by. I'll enjoy it all until exit time though.
    Hope you don't get ripped off getting the other picture discs.
    The only legit ones in those photos I posted are the black/clear rim WAR versions.
    I have others here too but are mostly live recordings that span 1980 to 2015.
    The most recent being the Apollo 11th July 2018 gig pressed to double blue vinyl which surfaced a week or so ago.
  8. I certainly won't advertise anyone selling these particular pressings for obvious reasons, but hate to think that people who do want them are being ripped off.
    Anything other than bootlegs (such as promos, radio show pressings/recordings, white labels etc, variant editions around the world) then I would help you by putting the word out for any items you were looking for.
    Bootlegs I won't advocate though. I have been lucky in the way I have obtained mine through knowing lots of dealers and by way of trading.
  9. geus what : i just buy WAR for 45 euro man i am happy as a little child
  10. Hope you checked it wasn't the bootleg version. Good for you that you found a copy though.