1. Originally posted by phil_lebo:[image]
    Still shocked I found this today. Always, always, always ask the store owner if they have anything else. The owner todaybpulled this out and I almost had a heart attack. The last studio album I needed on vinyl.
    Man that is just brilliant to read as I know this one you've been after to complete your frames too. Enjoy that little beauty!

2. Whilst digging through more storage boxes of my U2 collection I found this which I had totally forgotten about over the years this was all packed away.
  3. I have that comic,, I think they did several comic's on U2 . Just got done watching dirty day from 1993, they rocked that song back than.....new version on current tour is lame and stupid

4. Do you have both of them?

I’m a (former) huge comic collector. Still have thousands of comics. I have both of these in hard cases in my office. You can see them on the shelf.
  5. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    Man that is just brilliant to read as I know this one you've been after to complete your frames too. Enjoy that little beauty!
    Thanks.

So glad to finally hang it.

Now comes the sad part of trying to find the 12” singles I’m missing. Not an easy task.
  6. Originally posted by phil_lebo:[image]
    Do you have both of them?

I’m a (former) huge comic collector. Still have thousands of comics. I have both of these in hard cases in my office. You can see them on the shelf.
    Yes I have them all here in amongst that archive of U2 books and tour programmes/propagandas on the shelves.

Seeing that Lemon takes me right back to the Popmart gigs and the crowd throwing them up and down the GA pitch area. I just dug out the ones I have here and may inflate one of them up as a christmas decoration soon.
  7. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    Yes I have them all here in amongst that archive of U2 books and tour programmes/propagandas on the shelves.

Seeing that Lemon takes me right back to the Popmart gigs and the crowd throwing them up and down the GA pitch area. I just dug out the ones I have here and may inflate one of them up as a christmas decoration soon.
    Unfortunately I don’t have a lot of Pop or Elevation memorabilia. I was in the Navy at the time and missed both tours.

The Pop lemon was bought for me last year by a co-worker as a thank you for helping train and mentor him.
  8. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[image]
    Whilst digging through more storage boxes of my U2 collection I found this which I had totally forgotten about over the years this was all packed away.
    This is a ace, I’ve got this one and the other part with the Zoo TV style cover, I’ll have to dig it out.
  9. Originally posted by phil_lebo:[image]
    Still shocked I found this today. Always, always, always ask the store owner if they have anything else. The owner todaybpulled this out and I almost had a heart attack. The last studio album I needed on vinyl.
    mission compleet
  10. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[image]
    Whilst digging through more storage boxes of my U2 collection I found this which I had totally forgotten about over the years this was all packed away.
    very nice glad you found it