1. old is just a number, the way i see it we are getting younger en collect things from the past, when we didnt have the money for, brings back memory's. sorry for ? never mind
  2. it brings back memories...when my mother used to give me the “weekly tip”...
    She used to give it to me on Friday
    I got out.bought a record.tip finished
  3. when my mom give it to me it was for getting out to the disco for a couple of beer and gas for the moped to impresse

4. stil thinking of getting these 4 at once
  5. when they came out man i was in love with picture disk but had to go to the disco
  6. I have all the Kiss records but...I don’t remember if I have the solos pictured
  7. Store picture discs between acid free paper to preserve the acetate and what it is encasing.
    This paper I use for the litho prints I make in the studio and it has never failed, same with this record collection of mine. When stored in this manner the items are as pristine as when bought new. Taking away the PVC sleeve and housing an item in a good acid free inner bag will also extend the expected shelf life of any product kept inside.
  8. good to know
  9. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:Store picture discs between acid free paper to preserve the acetate and what it is encasing.
    This paper I use for the litho prints I make in the studio and it has never failed, same with this record collection of mine. When stored in this manner the items are as pristine as when bought new. Taking away the PVC sleeve and housing an item in a good acid free inner bag will also extend the expected shelf life of any product kept inside.
    His masters voice

10. Last Night On Earth 12" Promo

11. And his brother