1. My Little List

SOON
  2. Just seen U2 PAC 3 listed on ebay, I've not seen many of these for sale before. I've got the PAC 2, so may well make a bid towards the end.

item=290323661747

3. I have 5 of the Zoo TV dollar bills that were fired out during Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car from the filmed Sydney Concert back in 93.And a signed by The Edge Vertigo shirt.
  4. the tour poster I bought in Barcelona, now finally on my wall -- looking great for 7,- Euro

5. No too sure if this counts as collectable, my former girlfriend's sister did the catering at Elevation - Manchester Evening News Arena, she got the four paged Manchester Evening News four page insert signed by Bono and dedicated to yours truly.
  6. Just checked this on Ebay. Does anyone else think this is faked.
    I notice U2 signed CD's, especially from the US tend to be signed in different ink.
  7. Originally posted by bonosdaddy:No too sure if this counts as collectable, my former girlfriend's sister did the catering at Elevation - Manchester Evening News Arena, she got the four paged Manchester Evening News four page insert signed by Bono and dedicated to yours truly.

It counts!
    NICE!

8. nice poster and good to see you can buy them aswell, thought i would find myself stealing one from a tube station wall on my way back

9. it;s gonna hang on my wall to , after Amsterdam !!

does somebody know how the t-shirts look ?

10. there over on the offical U2 site store, thought i would use my 15% of voucher on it before the tour, nothing special though
  11. I had dinner with a former student last night and he brought me a 6" ISHFWIL single. How sweet was that! He said "They had Streets and I know you like that one better but I also know you don't have a record player yet so I figured I'd get you the one with Larry on the cover." He knows me so well!