1. Just been listening to Last night on earth and really feel it's time to bring it back. would like to see them give the earlier songs a break as we've heard Gloria, the electric co, out of control and I will follow a fair amount of times lately. Not saying I don't like them but in terms of replacing songs I think this is where they have the most room for manoeuvre as opposed to vertigo, elevation, beautiful day which I'd like to see dropped but seem to be regulars now.
  2. BAD and 40 would be nice ! You can't beat the classics !
  3. Gone
    Please
    Iris-- into --- MOFO
    Electrical Storm
    NLOTH
    MOS
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:Just been listening to Last night on earth and really feel it's time to bring it back. would like to see them give the earlier songs a break as we've heard Gloria, the electric co, out of control and I will follow a fair amount of times lately. Not saying I don't like them but in terms of replacing songs I think this is where they have the most room for manoeuvre as opposed to vertigo, elevation, beautiful day which I'd like to see dropped but seem to be regulars now.
    Yes. LNOE was instantly one of my favorite U2 songs from the first time I heard it and still is today. If that song doesn't scream "Experience" for the second half of the show - if they are still going to use the "I & E" concept next year - I don't know what does.
  5. Twilight, The Unforgettable Fire, Magnificent, October, The Fly , MOFO, Please, Gone, Zooropa (360 Version)
  6. New York
  7. Gone.
  8. An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart
    Gloria
    Two Hearts Beat As One
    A Sort Of Homecoming
    Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    Gone
    New York
    Crumbs From Your Table
  9. Gone
    Please
    Out of Control
    Mercy
  10. Fire
    Miami
    Grace
    Stuck In A Moment (Fish In The Water Remix)
  11. Mofo