1. Originally posted by yeahSine LiveNation produced and promoted every U2 tour since 1997 and a subsidiary already manages U2.com and the fanclub I don't expect a major change...

Yet again you make a good point
  2. If they have a great website, then my bands gonna make a platinum album by years end.
  3. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01If they have a great website, then my bands gonna make a platinum album by years end.

LOL!

What's it called? I'll look out for it
  4. Well it was a joke, but off the top of my head I'd love to release a album called Out of Aarons Ass.

Tracklist: (these are names of actual songs I've written)
    1.Nothings Going Right.
    2.The Grey Zone.
    3.Deconstruction Blues.
    4.Nameless demo that sounds like a folk version of BTBS.
    5.The Sky is Falling.
    6.Late at Night.
    7.Nothing To Do.
    8.Northern Comfort.
    9.Californication(RHCP cover)
    10.Adam's Song(Blink-182 cover)
    11.Closer To The Heart(Rush cover, I'd love to do this with just me singing, with my buddie Gordon on an acoustic guitar)

Seriously, I should get my demo to someone, it ain't half bad.
  5. BAD if that now means 100.00+ for ALL tickets, instead of the nice $45.00 floor and upper level seats, etc.

GOOD in that it appears to take FanFuckers (FanFire) out of the equation for merchandising. So from that aspect, it could be great. It could also be great if LiveNation then assigns someone to run - rebuild - operate U2.COM better than it has been. More for one's money for the memberships would be great. MORE content would be great. More updates would be great. Better quality video vs. the smaller than YouTube quality would be good. ACTUAL exclusive audio and video would be great... and last... ONe might be able to open their U2.com email without 5000 pieces of smam daily - that would be great!
  6. What does this mean for us fans who are not yet members of U2.com? Should we join now to insure that we'll get tickets for the next tour(s)? Like anstratdubh1979 said, their website now is a joke and it's the single reason why I'm not a member....
  7. Originally posted by haytrainWhat does this mean for us fans who are not yet members of U2.com? Should we join now to insure that we'll get tickets for the next tour(s)? Like anstratdubh1979 said, their website now is a joke and it's the single reason why I'm not a member....

I'll subscribe for the fanclub gifts. They fetch quite a lot on ebay
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

I'll subscribe for the fanclub gifts. They fetch quite a lot on ebay

But I thought you were a collector-extraordinaire? Getting rid of that stuff?
  9. I consider a fanclub-membership too...If I miss the next tour, I'll do something bad to myself..
  10. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

But I thought you were a collector-extraordinaire? Getting rid of that stuff?

I keep em for a rainy day but I do have 2 accounts on there. . .
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

I keep em for a rainy day but I do have 2 accounts on there. . .

I'm curious to know if any of our members that are U2.com subscribers had problems getting the tickets on the last tour....I suppose that's a separate topic in itself.
  12. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

I'm curious to know if any of our members that are U2.com subscribers had problems getting the tickets on the last tour....I suppose that's a separate topic in itself.

I think Remy got his tickets without a hitch. I didn't really know U2.com when I attempted to get tickets here. Useless