1. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

Favourites? Lovetown and Zoo TV/JT/Elevation for sure. But I do like Vertigo...
    I'm also looking forward to the official statement of U2's new album release..when will it be official? What will be the name? Can't wait...

All in good time m'man, all in (far too long but) good time lol...
  2. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

I'm also looking forward to the official statement of U2's new album release..when will it be official? What will be the name? Can't wait...

Perhaps a revival of "Solar"?
  3. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2[..]

Perhaps a revival of "Solar"?

Solaris? Not again.
  4. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

I am with you. I can start to feel it. Album, tour etc. Faraway so close I suppose.
  5. I am pretty fond of the "all I want is you" into "streets" from the Slane show..

Great emotion from one song to the other.

6. A while back, I compiled a CD of some 5 star quality boots and DVD rips into one straight show and did a "Walk On" to "Streets" transition that sounds pretty good (in my humble opinion!) PM me if you're interested in hearing. (as I can't share the link because of the official DVD rips.)
  7. Please I think still has it. Where oh where are you Bad/40 voters??
  8. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

Solaris? Not again.

What's that about?
  9. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

What's that about?

New U2 Album Called 'Solaris'?

Surely to stoke the passions of U2 fans the world over, rock journalist Per Bjurman in Swedish newspaper, Aftonbladet is reporting today that the new U2 album is to be titled "Solaris" -- a title very similar to "Solar," a title which turned out to be false after much heated debate and doctored posters provided by a Universal Records employee in South America last year. The press currently reports that the new U2 record will be titled "Vertigo" when it is released in November 2004, although no official confirmation has been provided for this title.

Below is the translation an Interference.com reader has sent in. While we have no independent confirmation on the "Solaris" title just yet, the reader sent an email inquiry to Bjurman who replied stating the title had been confirmed "by the record label." More information to come - stay tuned!

"One of the supposely best-sellers that I look especially much forward to is U2's "Solaris" in November. Since the almost tremendously succesfully Irish have enough money to keep a low releaserate their records are always big happenings and this one is rumoured to be the best one in decades. And maybe we can figure out if that is true sooner than they have planned. When The Edge lost an unmixed version of the album in Paris and the whole internet is open."
  10. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

[..]

sooo...where had the name come from? How did it change to HTDAAB?!
  11. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

sooo...where had the name come from? How did it change to HTDAAB?!

Adam came up with it lol. Only tie I can remember was that they considered it to be a fairly political album and it referred to a topic they were drawn to, and it's a line from Fast Cars isn't it?

"...in the desert you dismantle an atomic bomb..."

No clear reason why, but plenty of suggestions that I remember from THE book lol...
  12. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]

Adam came up with it lol. Only tie I can remember was that they considered it to be a fairly political album and it referred to a topic they were drawn to, and it's a line from Fast Cars isn't it?

"...in the desert you dismantle an atomic bomb..."

No clear reason why, but plenty of suggestions that I remember from THE book lol...

OK man...you gotta check the ears..."they're in the desert TO dismantle an atomic bomb!"