1. Hmm, uber stuff...god knows what I'd write in one though!

NB - you can close this for now chap, I won't need it until I hit 6000 (and hopefully there's a good way to go until that happens! )
  2. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]
    Hmm, uber stuff...god knows what I'd write in one though!

NB - you can close this for now chap, I won't need it until I hit 6000 (and hopefully there's a good way to go until that happens! )

PM me when you want it opening again

3. Heh, thanks Dan (I'm hot on your heels )

So yeah, just to put everyone in the picture, I've hit Mr. MacPhisto status so, as ever, thanks to everyone here who make it such a pleasure to be a member! That goes to all the usual culprits, old and new - here's to another thousand more! As the great horned one would say;

"Off with the horns, one with the show!"
  4. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]
    Heh, thanks Dan (I'm hot on your heels )

So yeah, just to put everyone in the picture, I've hit Mr. MacPhisto status so, as ever, thanks to everyone here who make it such a pleasure to be a member! That goes to all the usual culprits, old and new - here's to another thousand more! As the great horned one would say;

"Off with the horns, one with the show!"

You MacPhistian bastard, you!

Congrats are in order, I suppose....
  5. good job Harry
  6. Congrats HarPhisto!
    Up to...Gucci Q...
  7. Only just noticed I've gone past Guggi Q status, so I felt like having a quick moment of self-gratification in announcing it to you all in true U2start tradition lol

As ever, thanks to Remy, Gerard, Dan, Jeremy, Nate and Sergio for keeping things ticking over smoothly here, and for putting up with my drivel on a near-daily basis, and headsup to everyone else (there are so many of you that I'd be here all night trying to name you lol) - it's great to be a part of the place!

8. Congrats Guggi Q! ... are you like Gerard with it? I think it was his most favorite post-count name!
    Anyways...keep it up Harry!
  9. you've been doing well, young Padawan

10. Congrats Harry!!!!