1. didnt get to see Spurs do the double over liverpool this season cuz of that snow
  2. How are the mighty Canaries doing in the league?

3. We're storming up the league, 2nd in League 1 (aka. the third division of English football) as we speak, pretty much unbeaten in the league in months, highest goalscorer in the country in Grant Holt with 22 this season, possibly highest goalscorer too? With any luck we'll be back in the Championship by May, but I'm not counting any chickens yet!

4. Hahahaha...funny that picture.

Soaring past 40 degrees Celsius and catastrophic fire danger in many parts of Australia right now.

Do you want to swap places?

Oh and welcome back Harry. Been listening to Wild Horses much?

5. monday is was dry and like 42 degrees in adelaide, the very next day its like 24 and raining. the wheather is fuked
  6. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]
    We're storming up the league, 2nd in League 1 (aka. the third division of English football) as we speak, pretty much unbeaten in the league in months, highest goalscorer in the country in Grant Holt with 22 this season, possibly highest goalscorer too? With any luck we'll be back in the Championship by May, but I'm not counting any chickens yet!

Leeds look strong this season. Beating ManU at Old Trafford must have been a real boost for them.

7. a guy came into my work wearing a leeds top the other day, he looked pretty happy.
  8. Originally posted by aussiemofo:Hahahaha...funny that picture.

Soaring past 40 degrees Celsius and catastrophic fire danger in many parts of Australia right now.

Do you want to swap places?

Oh and welcome back Harry. Been listening to Wild Horses much?

You bet I have lol I'm happy with the cold weather, although the icy paths etc. get a bit annoying after a fashion!

Leeds are strong, but arguably we're stronger - bar a goalkeeping blunder, we should have taken 3 points away from Elland Road, but instead we came out empty handed, and we're grinding out the wins when we aren't playing well. Leeds hiccupped the other week against Wycombe who are in the bottom 4, whereas we beat them 1-0 at their place the week before. Swings and roundabouts, as they say. Kudos to them for beating Man Utd but in the grand scheme of things, that's just point-scoring in the rivalry stakes - winning an FA Cup match doesn't get you promoted or relegated.