1. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

Haven't seen those. What do they play on?

They are soo tiny. They can play in a CD drive of a computer but as I have the corresponding 5 inch CD's I have no cause to do so
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

They are soo tiny. They can play in a CD drive of a computer but as I have the corresponding 5 inch CD's I have no cause to do so

Makes sense. Are they still sealed?

Do you buy things from anywhere other than ebay, or is that where you get most of your stuff?
  3. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

Makes sense. Are they still sealed?

Do you buy things from anywhere other than ebay, or is that where you get most of your stuff?

all still sealed. There isn't anywhere up here to physically buy old U2 stuff so ebays my only real source
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

all still sealed. There isn't anywhere up here to physically buy old U2 stuff so ebays my only real source

Yeah, I was wondering if there was some other website you could recommend, since I still haven't found what I'm looking for. I guess I just need to be patient.
  5. get this one. I bought a 'Brand New and sealed U2 Walk On DVD single'. It arrived today and was indeed sealed in a plastic cover. I removed it and the thing was a mess. Cracked, scraped, scuffed, fingerprints etc. How could this be new? Better still, the disc in the case was the ATYCLB album and NOT the Walk On DVD. WHAT THE FUCK!
  6. Originally posted by germcevoyget this one. I bought a 'Brand New and sealed U2 Walk On DVD single'. It arrived today and was indeed sealed in a plastic cover. I removed it and the thing was a mess. Cracked, scraped, scuffed, fingerprints etc. How could this be new? Better still, the disc in the case was the ATYCLB album and NOT the Walk On DVD. WHAT THE FUCK!

Sounds like you got done over mate...
  7. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    Sounds like you got done over mate...

£2.50. I'll raise hell though. Couldn't care about the money. Just plain annoyed. What a fraudster
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

£2.50. I'll raise hell though. Couldn't care about the money. Just plain annoyed. What a fraudster

Wow. That's unbelievable.