1. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

nice. 3 available to

The unused tickets or ticket stubs never do anything for me....the same with backstage passes. I suppose some people would really want them, but not me.
  2. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

The unused tickets or ticket stubs never do anything for me....the same with backstage passes. I suppose some people would really want them, but not me.

Me neither. I'm not old enough even to have pretended to have been at that gig.
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

Me neither. I'm not old enough even to have pretended to have been at that gig.

Haha....good point.

4. no he has the full version. we only have like 10 or 11 of them
  5. Here's an new lithograph for you, Gerard.
  6. Originally posted by haytrainHere's an new lithograph for you, Gerard.

that's a great one ....
  7. Originally posted by haytrainHere's an new lithograph for you, Gerard.

had seen that one before. The ATYCLB seems to be a rare one. Although I would prefer it without the signatures (unless I got them myself)
  8. Sometimes 3 inch CD single and U23D postcards just popped through the letterbox. Oh yeah
  9. Originally posted by germcevoySometimes 3 inch CD single and U23D postcards just popped through the letterbox. Oh yeah

Nice!
  10. Do you buy things from anywhere other than ebay, or is that where you get most of your stuff?
  11. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

Nice!

those 3 inch Bomb singles are my favorite items from my whole collection. Better even than the litho's
  12. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

those 3 inch Bomb singles are my favorite items from my whole collection. Better even than the litho's

Haven't seen those. What do they play on?