1. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

why would you buy? You are lining the pockets of scum by doing that

Depends on who you buy from. I don't have a problem with a taper selling a few copies to make up for his expenses. Any 3rd party sellers are *** indeed.
  2. Originally posted by yeah[..]

Depends on who you buy from. I don't have a problem with a taper selling a few copies to make up for his expenses. Any 3rd party sellers are *** indeed.

If it's the taper then fair and well but do many tapers sell in these days of sharing? It's all 3rd party on ebay. All nicely packaged Honolulu and Irving Plaza CD's. I bet most of them are lossy sourced to.
  3. I went back and forth about bidding on THIS....ended up not going for it because shipping cost so much to get it from the U.K. (that, and it's really just a advertisement from Billboard magazine or something....)

4. That's great.....
  5. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

That's great.....

Sexy piece of art. Should have it by thursday.
  6. upgrade of 1986-06-15 - East Rutherford tonight aswell. It's amazing to hear the results you can get from downloading the lossless and converting yourself. From the exact same source yet it sounds way better. Lots less hiss, better guitar and a much clearer recording overall
  7. I committed an Ebay sin today....

I bought a Popmart poster the other day, and planned on doing local pickup since the guy lives 20 minutes away from me. Well, after the auction, he tells me he's "not set up for local pickup" and that I have to pay $9.00 for shipping. I told him I wasn't paying and I'll buy a different poster from somewhere else.

Did I commit a major ebay sin? (do I care? not really.)
  8. wudn't worry. He broke his own terms and you know where he lives if he leaves negative feedback
  9. Originally posted by germcevoyyou know where he lives if he leaves negative feedback

true.
  10. Originally posted by germcevoywudn't worry. He broke his own terms and you know where he lives if he leaves negative feedback

11. Besides, I saw that Mannheim Popmart one in the store the other day that looked cooler IMO....(not the Oakland one, but still....)