1. Originally posted by haytrainBesides, I saw that Mannheim Popmart one in the store the other day that looked cooler IMO....(not the Oakland one, but still....)

I have the same poster except it doesn't say Mannheim. It's just 'Popmart 97'
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

I have the same poster except it doesn't say Mannheim. It's just 'Popmart 97'

Which? With the green background? The Mannheim one I saw had the Popheart arch photograph in the background (i think?)....looked pretty good. I'm going to go buy it soon, then I'll share a photo.
  3. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

Which? With the green background? The Mannheim one I saw had the Popheart arch photograph in the background (i think?)....looked pretty good. I'm going to go buy it soon, then I'll share a photo.

green/blue color with the Arch in the back indeed
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

green/blue color with the Arch in the back indeed

This was a bit different, so I'll go buy it soon and show ya....maybe even today.
  5. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

This was a bit different, so I'll go buy it soon and show ya....maybe even today.

haha. I'll have my litho tomorrow. I'll post a few pics
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

haha. I'll have my litho tomorrow. I'll post a few pics

Sounds good!
  7. Crushing news....

I just called the store to make sure they had it in stock, and they said it was the last one and they wouldn't sell it to me.
  8. Originally posted by haytrainCrushing news....

I just called the store to make sure they had it in stock, and they said it was the last one and they wouldn't sell it to me.

why stock it if they won't sell it? Idiots
  9. Originally posted by haytrainCrushing news....

That super-ridiculously-fucking stupid in the extreme.
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

why stock it if they won't sell it? Idiots

She said they hung the poster a long time ago, and haven't been able to get up (it's like 30 ft. up in the air) to pull the out of stock ones down in a long time. I'm going to keep trying. Everytime I go in there, I'll ask about it.

11. I am the little devil on your shoulder: "But it matches the Achtung Baby one....they would look so perfect together!"