1. He said: "I had a sense of suffocation. I am a singer, and everything I do comes from air. Stamina, it comes from air. And in this process, I felt I was suffocating. That was the most frightening thing that could happen to me because I am in pain. Ask Ali. She said I wouldn't notice if I had a knife sticking out of my back. I would be like, "Huh, what is that?" But this time last year, I felt very alone and very frightened and not able to speak and not able to even explain my fear because I was kind of...
  2. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    As far as Bono is concerned, policy aside George Mission Accomplished Bush did get his mission accomplished coming to the table with AIDS funding. But, shame on him for his audacity to find evil republicans he can bring to the table for the greater good of the world. if he's willing to work with republicans, he must be an evil, capitalistic bastard and should be rounded up and shot with the rest of those republican bastards. is that what you're saying?

you'd fit right in over in washington with that partisan mentality.

I'm just saying I think it's a greater evil to start illegal wars that kill thousands and support gay conversion therapy (Pence and GWB )than be a meanie to the news (Trump).
  3. ---triple post----
  4. ---triple post---
  5. Can we please halt this political discussion here before it goes any deeper. This is 'Latest U2 News / Sightings'.

Thanks.
  6. A trusted Irish friend told me that U2 performed Volcano for a small group in Dublin around Christmas time.
  7. Sounds so random that it’s probably true