1. For completions sake, although its also in the general E+I topic:

2. Originally posted by Soundwall:[..]
    Nooooo !!! Please Edge, that's what my heart says but my mind says, it's a good thing to want to take it slow. You deserve it !
    It's what i sort of expected to happen.
    Yeah it’s definitely what I expect following the tour. They’ve done so much in the last 4 years releasing 2 albums and playing 3 tours it was inevitable we could be waiting a while for the next album and tour to come. I wouldn’t expect an album for 3-4 years at least and possibly a change of direction from the more personal direction the recent albums have taken.
  3. a break until 2021 with AB 30 anniversary, they can't stay without playing
  4. I fully expect a significant break when this tour ends. We will hear the inevitable they are breaking up rumors as well once the tour is over. It will probably be the normal 3-4 year cycle that they were on prior to Innoncence, JT 17 and Experience. By U2 standards the last 3 years have been extremely productive and busy. Definately unusual for them. It will be back to their normal pace.
  5. please, no.

The JT 30 was enough nostalgia. A 57 year old Bono was great at interpreting the Joshua Tree materal.

A 61 year old Bono can't recreate those songs in the ZOO TV style from 92-93.

He no longer pranks the politicans via phone, he has the fuckers on speed dial.
  6. Originally posted by Blue_Room:I fully expect a significant break when this tour ends. We will hear the inevitable they are breaking up rumors as well once the tour is over. It will probably be the normal 3-4 year cycle that they were on prior to Innoncence, JT 17 and Experience. By U2 standards the last 3 years have been extremely productive and busy. Definately unusual for them. It will be back to their normal pace.
    5 years until next album...if indeed we get one
  7. Yeah, a break would be nice.
  8. 3-4 years break and then Songs of Ascent without tour. Then the end of the last of the rockstars.
  9. Originally posted by Blue_Room:I fully expect a significant break when this tour ends. We will hear the inevitable they are breaking up rumors as well once the tour is over. It will probably be the normal 3-4 year cycle that they were on prior to Innoncence, JT 17 and Experience. By U2 standards the last 3 years have been extremely productive and busy. Definately unusual for them. It will be back to their normal pace.
    Most likely indeed...let's enjoy it while we can
  10. Originally posted by Blue_Room:I fully expect a significant break when this tour ends. We will hear the inevitable they are breaking up rumors as well once the tour is over. It will probably be the normal 3-4 year cycle that they were on prior to Innoncence, JT 17 and Experience. By U2 standards the last 3 years have been extremely productive and busy. Definately unusual for them. It will be back to their normal pace.
    Agreed. This has been a frantic pace for them...