1. It's quite weird. I'd maybe go check 10 Cedarwood Road and Killiney (the bay, not their house) but not their fucking house
  2. Originally posted by BelfastBoy:[..]
    Yeah,it is a step too far.I know Bono's house isn't exactly hard to find but I've personally never felt the need to go there.

I've been there, it's a nice sight, the gates are U2-related and they're a piece of memorabilia themselves - and the whole Dun Laoghaire - Killiney - Bray area is one of the most wonderful zones in this world. But sitting there for hours waiting for the man to arrive... oh well.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

I've been there, it's a nice sight, the gates are U2-related and they're a piece of memorabilia themselves - and the whole Dun Laoghaire - Killiney - Bray area is one of the most wonderful zones in this world. But sitting there for hours waiting for the man to arrive... oh well.
    Killiney is a beautiful part of the world,well worth a visit to enjoy Mediterranean-esque views...but while Bono et al are public figures,for me their actual homes should be off limits.There's loads of U2-related sites in and around Dublin that should be higher on anybody's to-do list.

4. I agree with exactly what you wrote.
    I could never live a life like his. Stalkers outside the home. No thanks. I know he is one of the most famous people on the planet but the man deserves to come and go from his home without the 'weirdo' factor pressing their faces into his.
  5. Cheers.
  6. I think Bono's voice loss will be the final ending of the band+ and a special very final show like I wrote in a few forums just a few days ago.

It is really sad to this end for U2, especially also plus Larry and I think they will be soon announcing to say Bono this in Berlin or like whatever a long speech to end their final moment.

I was never at his concerts, and I missed Vienna 2010 and I have this never regretted and last year when E+I was announced I was thinking to go to a Milan show with in a local tour bus and I was ill in the spring/summer I hadn't thinked in the last moment to go, because I had it forgetted and missed also the ZOO/Landlady section...

I have thinkered in the past that the band will be end their career in 2020 and call it a day and had almost right (not to thinking to end his Live Un-Nation contract wiith them)...

[offtopic]
  7. Originally posted by Jawis:I think Bono's voice loss will be the final ending of the band+ and a special very final show like I wrote in a few forums just a few days ago.

It is really sad to this end for U2, especially also plus Larry and I think they will be soon announcing to say Bono this in Berlin or like whatever a long speech to end their final moment.

I was never at his concerts, and I missed Vienna 2010 and I have this never regretted and last year when E+I was announced I was thinking to go to a Milan show with in a local tour bus and I was ill in the spring/summer I hadn't thinked in the last moment to go, because I had it forgetted and missed also the ZOO/Landlady section...

I have thinkered in the past that the band will be end their career in 2020 and call it a day and had almost right (not to thinking to end his Live Un-Nation contract wiith them)...

[offtopic]
    Well this is a load of crap. Bono has had on and off voice problems since 1997. It’s never been fatal to the bands future. And honestly, hes sounded better since that happened than the shows was leading up to it. I don’t think having to a cancel one show because of a voice loss in the span of 40 years should be cause for even a tiny bit of concern. The band will be playing Dublin again in two years and someone will still keep asking is this is the last show.. just enjoy the ride instead of looking for the finish line
  8. Originally posted by justinpushplay:[..]
    Well this is a load of crap. Bono has had on and off voice problems since 1997. It’s never been fatal to the bands future. And honestly, hes sounded better since that happened than the shows was leading up to it. I don’t think having to a cancel one show because of a voice loss in the span of 40 years should be cause for even a tiny bit of concern. The band will be playing Dublin again in two years and someone will still keep asking is this is the last show.. just enjoy the ride instead of looking for the finish line
    I disagree a whole lot, beacuse they need a real rest from the touring when or wherever they enjoying the touring, beacuse they was on the road since 2014 back from 2011 and in end of 360 the time telled only 3 years when they began promoting SOI and 4 year touring with 2 album like in the ZOO years that was last only almost 2 years of tour it's really exhausting, beacuse they said in Tulsa this year that they gave our very best and the crowd was the only fault for them even they played first time a tour start 27 songs!

You saw From The Sky Down and in a chapter says that when every U2 member they a sick or angry of one or all of them each other they support us and let and kept desicion by themselves of they are breaking up and they didn't, 30 years young man chopping they country tree was a band challenge for them.

And the case is now is a bad health scare of Bono and he's not anymore 37-38 years old like 20 years ago, at then he had only a one-off show problem d'you know what I mean in Sarajevo, but he did that gig and made R'n'R history, because he wanted to go there since 1993 and fullfill the promise of the Bosnians in the middle of the Balkan war.

And he is now 58 years old and he said at the BBC concert last Xmas that:

"it's not time to make a change, just relax, take it easy, you're still young that's not your fault, some much you have to know, find a girl, settle down if you want get married, look at me I'm old"...

And that declaration had to say he is "mortal" and he will be in 2020, 60 years old and remember! and in Xmas 2016 he had almost died suffering a heart attack with a lung pressure I think (and also so many rockstars died like at in his age and that the whole year was the worst year of the big stars), but thank God and Ali he is amongst of us and he deserves a really big rest of touring and his mates also not 3 or 4 years, no.
    When I was a doctor I tell to him that: "choose touring or spend your time with your family and friends", because nobody knows what will happening at the 3-4 year period...

I saying again I wish him that a big recover, but when 70 percent loss of his vocals is then I will give up and go to pensionsing like in that age!

In my country my mom will go to pension at 64.5 years, 10 years before when she at then where younger and he had not a diplom, but only a graduition, then will be now a happy gran with an then age of 55.

[off]
  9. Originally posted by Jawis:[..]
    I disagree a whole lot, beacuse they need a real rest from the touring when or wherever they enjoying the touring, beacuse they was on the road since 2014 back from 2011 and in end of 360 the time telled only 3 years when they began promoting SOI and 4 year touring with 2 album like in the ZOO years that was last only almost 2 years of tour it's really exhausting, beacuse they said in Tulsa this year that they gave our very best and the crowd was the only fault for them even they played first time a tour start 27 songs!

You saw From The Sky Down and in a chapter says that when every U2 member they a sick or angry of one or all of them each other they support us and let and kept desicion by themselves of they are breaking up and they didn't, 30 years young man chopping they country tree was a band challenge for them.

And the case is now is a bad health scare of Bono and he's not anymore 37-38 years old like 20 years ago, at then he had only a one-off show problem d'you know what I mean in Sarajevo, but he did that gig and made R'n'R history, because he wanted to go there since 1993 and fullfill the promise of the Bosnians in the middle of the Balkan war.

And he is now 58 years old and he said at the BBC concert last Xmas that:

"it's not time to make a change, just relax, take it easy, you're still young that's not your fault, some much you have to know, find a girl, settle down if you want get married, look at me I'm old"...

And that declaration had to say he is "mortal" and he will be in 2020, 60 years old and remember! and in Xmas 2016 he had almost died suffering a heart attack with a lung pressure I think (and also so many rockstars died like at in his age and that the whole year was the worst year of the big stars), but thank God and Ali he is amongst of us and he deserves a really big rest of touring and his mates also not 3 or 4 years, no.
    When I was a doctor I tell to him that: "choose touring or spend your time with your family and friends", because nobody knows what will happening at the 3-4 year period...

I saying again I wish him that a big recover, but when 70 percent loss of his vocals is then I will give up and go to pensionsing like in that age!

In my country my mom will go to pension at 64.5 years, 10 years before when she at then where younger and he had not a diplom, but only a graduition, then will be now a happy gran with an then age of 55.

[off]
    Firstly, those are lyrics to a Cat Stevens song. Secondly, he’s never going to lose 70% of his voice. Until he dies he will always have some range. And you talk about him like he sounds like he’s on his last legs, he may not sound like he did in 93 but his voice is better now than it was for the bulk of popmart and elevation. He’s gonna have hiccups, he’s a human being. But considering the bad just released one of the 5 best collections of songs they’ve ever put together and the band is clearly ending strong with the last few weeks of this tour, there is zero reason to believe the gears are winding down to a stop or that they should. There’s a lot of miles left to be journed, we will still be discussing what this band is doing in 2021
  10. Was there any confirmation of what his "illness" was? I know the "arresting experience" stuff, that led me to think it was cardiac-related. His voice and energy now is better than JT17 hands down