1. Originally posted by Alvin:I hope they'll add Troubles and some rarities like Two Hearts etc.. Hope it won't be just new songs and hits...
    I doubt these will be on there, I guess they'll go with the staples. Maybe they include California but songs that only got 1 or 2 outings...
  2. Sorry I stopped reading at the second line.
    "The 59-date, sold-out international trek wrapped on Nov. 13" .............

3. London had the upper tier behind the stage curtained off too
  4. Indeed. I just did a quick search, gathering tweets from all the shows with curtained off sectors would have costed me the whole morning They were a lot.
  5. This is awesome though:

Their 2018 jaunt pushes U2’s total career grosses to a staggering $2.15 billion from 27.7 million tickets sold.

6. I rather think they do a Live SOI and a Live SOE, thus explaining the one-off Landlady. Would make sense. I mean, they edit them all to the max anyway, so they can also take the single plays.

But finally a gift I would even go to customs for. I will renew both accounts in January.
  7. Ahem... in the O2-Arena in London is no upper tier behind the stage... There are windows from the restaurant, that's why it was curtained off.... same as Hamburg, there is no upper tier behind the stage too.
  8. Just saw new Queen movie Bohemian Rapsoday. Maybe this has been said before since movie came out a couple of weeks ago. But as Freddie is heading to stage for Live Aide you can see some of the band (u2 ) walking off. Also during queen performance they kept the “ we love u2 “ signs up In crowd. FYI it was a
    Great movie