1. What is Larry ‘on’ this tour?! He appears to be having a blast. Nice to see him out & about (giving Bongo Man and Edge some time off!!) - he’ll be giving interviews next. Boss man.
  2. Just normal Larry. I think it's a bit of an insult to him, the way you guys are talking about him. That man is in U2 for over 40 years, touring a lot, having a great life, of course he enjoys it. If you didn't see him smile before, or making jokes, you didn't pay attention.
  3. He probably knows that there will be fans there for the first time?
  4. Yea I think he just likes getting out in places they either haven't been before or haven't been in a while. I do't follow often but know he was out for a meet and greet in Belfast in 2015.
  5. I'd much prefer a photo but each to their own 🀷🏻‍♂️
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy:Yea I think he just likes getting out in places they either haven't been before or haven't been in a while. I do't follow often but know he was out for a meet and greet in Belfast in 2015.
    NYC and Belfast were his last public outings until this year afaik
  7. Originally posted by iamcrazytonight:[..]
    I remember Adam recognized one of those fake fans who only stalk celebrities to sell their signatures and then Brian came and just pushed him away and out of the line. If I remember correctly, Adam instantly knew / realized what this guy was about and there was a video of that moment, but no idea where to find it now.

That's brilliant. Edge gets out of the way of pushy people as well. He saw people elbowing multiple people in the way and pushing and just litterally looked at them and then walked away from them.

I love it. Adam. And edge goving them a nice spoon full of karma. Too bad the badies get rewarded for their bad behaviour to often by others.
  8. he's a shy guy!