1. i hate digging too much into the personal lives, but does anyone know if Jordan Hewson got married? I remember a wedding invation was shown on here for May 2019 wedding, but on google I dont see anything about it happening. He's spanish royality, so you think even a private ceremony would make a headline. Or perhaps the invation image was a fake?
  2. Originally posted by marik:i hate digging too much into the personal lives, but does anyone know if Jordan Hewson got married? I remember a wedding invation was shown on here for May 2019 wedding, but on google I dont see anything about it happening. He's spanish royality, so you think even a private ceremony would make a headline. Or perhaps the invation image was a fake?
    The invitation was fake. You mean the one about the wedding ceremony in the Alhambra, right?
  3. I like how it doesn't mention that it's a DVD and that comments are turned off for the video.
  4. Do you not own a DVD player????I'm sure you could pop down to your local shopping mall and buy one for little or nothing.
  5. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    Do you not own a DVD player????I'm sure you could pop down to your local shopping mall and buy one for little or nothing.
    And still watch it in 480p as if we had travelled back to 2001
  6. I actually hope they release it in 4k digital commercially. Then nobody can complain as you can buy the best quality available and subscribers will still have the only physical version and in the most popular physical format. There’s no need for blu Ray it isn’t the best seller or best visually and there’s no need for a physical 4K release because they don’t sell well.
  7. First world problems,sure when they release the Blu ray you can buy it and have both then everyone's a winner
  8. Originally posted by deanallison:I actually hope they release it in 4k digital commercially. Then nobody can complain as you can buy the best quality available and subscribers will still have the only physical version and in the most popular physical format. There’s no need for blu Ray it isn’t the best seller or best visually and there’s no need for a physical 4K release because they don’t sell well.
    ↑ This is the most logical and valid solution right here ↑ @GuyOseary @UniversalMusic pls listen
  9. what do you want to do with the concert in 4k ?
    full HD is enough for a personal appreciation
    I shot some films on 4k but the DCP in theaters was 2k! it’s perfect for an cinema projection.