1. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    Do you not own a DVD player????I'm sure you could pop down to your local shopping mall and buy one for little or nothing.

You're missing the point.
  2. Originally posted by kharbouch:[..]
    what do you want to do with the concert in 4k ?
    full HD is enough for a personal appreciation
    I shot some films on 4k but the DCP in theaters was 2k! it’s perfect for an cinema projection.

Why go to 11? Why not make 10 a little bit higher, and make that the loudest?

3. Yes, I think your right it was that one i believe. I dont even know what that place is or what the joke is referencing. Did i miss something at the time?
  4. Originally posted by kharbouch:[..]
    what do you want to do with the concert in 4k ?
    full HD is enough for a personal appreciation
    I shot some films on 4k but the DCP in theaters was 2k! it’s perfect for an cinema projection.
    2k, even FHD would be enough. I don't mind the resolution as long as it's better than goddamn 480p DVD And selling only digital copies of the thing while subscribers get the only physical version is the only solution to right this wrong imo. Subscribers gifts should be all about exclusiveness.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    2k, even FHD would be enough. I don't mind the resolution as long as it's better than goddamn 480p DVD And selling only digital copies of the thing while subscribers get the only physical version is the only solution to right this wrong imo. Subscribers gifts should be all about exclusiveness.
    I agree with you !

ps : resolution of pal dvd is 720x576
  6. Yeah but they might as well opt for 720×480 (NTSC) as it's a bit wider format, don't you think?
  7. I don't care ! I still keep my old TV (pal secam) with lots of buttons! I just need to buy a new cable
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

BINGO.

Not to mention 50 bucks should get me further than a fuckin' DVD in 2020 lol. Oh wait I forgot about the access to like four exclusive videos worth watching that I've seen 1000 times and first dibs (well...sort of "first") on pre-sales for tickets to shows that'll never happen this year.

I'm being overly negative but fuck it, this still pisses me off a few days later.
  9. I think some people need to cancel their OPTIONAL subscriptions. I didn’t see value in the subscription years ago and cancelled. It was very easy and I now don’t need to get annoyed about the free gift.
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy:I think some people need to cancel their OPTIONAL subscriptions. I didn’t see value in the subscription years ago and cancelled. It was very easy and I now don’t need to get annoyed about the free gift.
    Yeah I haven't renewed for the past couple/few years, and don't plan to - you're right, I shouldn't be getting so annoyed about something that doesn't affect me unless I decide to let it affect me.

The problem is, I want a really good reason TO resubscribe, and this ain't it, chief.