1. Originally posted by melon51:[..]
    Yeah, that's what I meant. It was in my library but not pushed to my device. I never switch things like aut. downloads on, so for me it was just like a gift waiting. And that's why I never understood the fuss about it..

Same here. Unlike a lot of people, I actually read some of the Terms & Conditions and played with the settings, and had to intentionally download it. Everyone freaked out like "they can't do this!".....well yes they can, because you hit "I Agree". It seemed like everyone just wanted to jump at the chance to go after U2 for having the audacity to give us free music. Some other artists would have been praised for the exact same measure.
  2. I saw a couple tweets the other day of non u2 fans listening to it and actually liking some of the songs.

3. Sleep like a baby tonight is the best u2 song in 20 years. More of that please
  4. I love that U2 fans can be so passionate about the songs they love and also at the same time be "meh" about others. I know this is certainly one of them and yes I poked it just because I could . But really, it is one of my "meh" songs. Actually I skip it most times because I cringe at the near off-key falsetto.
  5. BD is becoming the new One.
  6. I think it could have been a good live song
  7. *Chris Martin hears about some event that involves different artists*

Chris: I MUST JOIN