1. He has been suplexed by a gif. This matter is over.
  2. Originally posted by DanialGowans:[..]
    Agreed , but mildly interesting all the same ! Its about that time where as a fan im looking for any 'bone' they throw at us that suggests they have something coming up in the not to distant future.

Selfishly i say 'right holidays over boys' time for the four of you to be in the same room and time to start jamming for this next record!
    Yeah I get where you’re coming from with that. I miss the band pretty quickly when there’s no tour or new album so I’m always hoping to hear some news/rumours I just believe less of it now than what I used to but I still pay attention to it so there’s always that bit in the back of my mind hoping it’s true even if I suspect it’s not. I’d love a new album to look forward to soon at this stage though I’d say I would take an AB related release/show this year a new album at the end of next year and a tour in 2023. Throw in some decent fan club gifts and that would keep me satisfied for the next few years. Wanting more obviously as is the nature of most fans but I wouldn’t be complaining.
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Yeah I get where you’re coming from with that. I miss the band pretty quickly when there’s no tour or new album so I’m always hoping to hear some news/rumours I just believe less of it now than what I used to but I still pay attention to it so there’s always that bit in the back of my mind hoping it’s true even if I suspect it’s not. I’d love a new album to look forward to soon at this stage though I’d say I would take an AB related release/show this year a new album at the end of next year and a tour in 2023. Throw in some decent fan club gifts and that would keep me satisfied for the next few years. Wanting more obviously as is the nature of most fans but I wouldn’t be complaining.

Again agreed !

Geez is that two posts in a row we have been civil to each other Deno?lol

2021 is already full of surprises lol
  4. Let’s see if we can make til the end of the year, we’re about 10% of the way through lol.
  5. If they band cant/won’t tour during AB or ZooTV anniversary years I wouldn’t put it past them doing a virtual performance for it.

6. The Edge and Nile’s chat! Showcases the importance of just how crucial the duo of Eno and Lanios is when it comes to help create the U2 sound and and/or saving them from throwing away potential classics due to the band being so stuck in their ways when it comes to the studio!!

Come back boys , please .... all is forgiven !

Read left to right*
  7. Originally posted by CrashCaderz:If they band cant/won’t tour during AB or ZooTV anniversary years I wouldn’t put it past them doing a virtual performance for it.
    They'll just have to come back to Australia/NZ for the tour

No infections here, just the occasional returning traveller causing a minor outbreak. Currently it's the tennis players for the Australian Open.

If you want to come & see the shows, you'll have to do two weeks hotel quarantine. Plus, as arrival numbers are kept so low due to lack of quarantine beds, they're pretty much only selling business class seats on the planes, exxy!

Should keep the crowd numbers low
  8. Well I've got weeks of annual leave from both last year and this year left and I'm spending fuck all at the moment so let's go !!
  9. Originally posted by CrashCaderz:If they band cant/won’t tour during AB or ZooTV anniversary years I wouldn’t put it past them doing a virtual performance for it.
    They should do a virtual concert for AB, ZOOTV style. My other favorite band, Gorillaz, did the same 1 month ago, I've seen them live but in their virtual concert they were epic, I'm sure U2 can do the same and even better
  10. Does anyone have audio of Edge & Nile?