1. Originally posted by Damonio123:[..]
    They should do a virtual concert for AB, ZOOTV style. My other favorite band, Gorillaz, did the same 1 month ago, I've seen them live but in their virtual concert they were epic, I'm sure U2 can do the same and even better
    Stop, just stop!. Sorry I mean that in a light hearted way the thought of them doing this virtual concert is just too exciting, please make this happen u2. Play the bloody gig.
  2. Key dates for WelshEdge's reality distortion event would be Nov 21 (AB 30) anniversary and February 2022 (ZooTV 30) debut anniversary.
  3. Originally posted by CrashCaderz:If they band cant/won’t tour during AB or ZooTV anniversary years I wouldn’t put it past them doing a virtual performance for it.

When they partner with Zoom and call it ZoomTV?
  4. Excellent, We laugh but Im sure people like Willie Williams are on the case, exploring what could be done and how
  5. Will it be like every other Zoom call? 😂
    - Edge rips into The Fly only to be told his amp is on mute.
    - Bono taps his microphone and asks “Can everyone hear me?”
    - Larry refuses to turn the camera on because he’s not done his hair
    - Adam is juggling parenting duties and his bass
  6. they could calmly broadcast live on sites like live now.com. Anyone who wants to see it pays their ticket and sees them playing everything live like any concert we have seen, it would be very useful for a zoo.com for AB30, only once in the whole world and that's it.
  7. *during One*
    "Turn the cameras off, Willie!"
  8. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:Will it be like every other Zoom call? 😂
    - Edge rips into The Fly only to be told his amp is on mute.
    - Bono taps his microphone and asks “Can everyone hear me?”
    - Larry refuses to turn the camera on because he’s not done his hair
    - Adam is juggling parenting duties and his bass
    This is funnier !! So on point!