1. had 2020 off, 2021. I would say they will do something next year. surly Covid has inspired some new material.
  2. "U2gether-Tour 2022"

3. From what I've been told by a few people who have been reliable in the past -- the band hasn't even discussed a tour at this point. That it's too early to go there. And they usually start planning these things a year out. So I'm guessing 2023 as well.
  4. Zoom-TV 2022.

Tours and events are really ramping up in the USA right now. They would be foolish to not start prepping now.
  5. or the Last Farewell tour
  6. If I was to take a punt, I reckon we'll probably see an album towards the end of next year and then as people are saying a tour in 2023.
  7. In the US, most of the 2020 cancelled tours are taking place later this year. Even big stadium shows like the Stones and Guns n Roses are going to be happening this fall. I predict that LiveNation and whoever else are going to want some NEW big tours coming in 2022 to generate some NEW MONEY. I would imagine they’re going to want U2 in on that, and I would imagine U2 would be wanting to get back out there in 2022 as well. Most of the 2020 cancellations in Europe won’t be happening until 2022, so that’ll be a bit of a hurdle. However, U2 have never had any problems selling tickets in Europe no matter what the circumstances.

I’m sure there will be a lot of NEW big tours in 2022. Coldplay will probably be mounting a big stadium extravaganza around their new album. If U2 do a new album tour, I can see them going the arena route instead of stadiums, partly due to demand.
  8. I wouldn’t bet on U2 having an album ready for release in 2022 never mind touring in 2022. 23/24 would be my bet.
  9. 5/6 years between albums...id take a bet and say next year for an album
  10. My bet is an album 2022 and a tour in either late 2022-2023 or 23-24
  11. Would they really release an album in 2022 and then tour said album in 2024? That could be 2 years since the album came out when the tour starts.

They'll only release the album when they can tour it a few months after.
  12. AB30 tour in late 2022 or spring 2023.

Album? Who knows.